Jeezy and Gucci Squash Beef??? DJ DRAMA LIVE RIGHT NOW...

Jeezy seemed pissed after the call.

"You slipped that phone call on me."
"I had to do it."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

This was all planned and they all knew what was about to go down on radio. If sht is really good or not between nggas I don't know.

Yea Gucci people been trying to settle it publically. I said before this was going to go down a month ago but some stuff went down between Waka, Slim and some CTE dudes. then 211 & JW started throwing shots at So Icy.

But I kinda hinted before this went down when I said its no coincidence that Gucci's engineer "leaked" Gucci's verse to Trap or Die 2 this week.
laugh.gif

Coach K was Jeezy's old manager/friend but now hes an A&R at WB and was instrumental in signing Gucci over there. He and Meech was behind this I dont know why Jeezy was acting like that tho maybe he didnt know it was gonna go down or maybe he was just acting
laugh.gif
ALREADY. I knew there was a missing link to all of this. I remember way back in 2006 / early 2007 when I asked my friend (who's also comingup in the business) why Jeezy would drop Coach K like that. Then she pointed it out to me that Jeezy was starting to build his own thing with CTE as far asmanagement went because he felt he was getting short-handed by Coach K as far as money went. So for Coach K to turn around and pull Gucci to WB has turned outto be huge, musically.

As for people who still insist Jeezy is big in the streets: Meech was the only link to credibility (as if it really matters, the more I think about it) thatJeezy ever had. I mean really, how much has Jeezy tried to represent BMF since the whole operation went down in flames a few years ago?

Who listened to the extended version on vladtv? Jeezy asks Gucci if hes doing push-ups in there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

QFT
Jeezy is more connected in the city than Gucci.
what city is this we talking about ??? Because thats not true

indifferent.gif

how else do you think Jeezy's wack
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
went platinum?
he knew the right people, when BMF was backing him and in cahoots (nh) with DefJam

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

QFT
indifferent.gif

went platinum?
he knew the right people, when BMF was backing him and in cahoots (nh) with DefJam

...But that was then, and this is now. Any high school kid in Atlanta can give you their opinion on Gucci, while Jeezy more of an afterthought these days. With the state of the business being what it is, just having a buzz is all that matters.

As for people who still insist Jeezy is big in the streets: Meech was the only link to credibility (as if it really matters, the more I think about it) that Jeezy ever had. I mean really, how much has Jeezy tried to represent BMF since the whole operation went down in flames a few years ago?

QFT

When BMF went down he stopped reppin it..

yeah he'll shout Meech out..But he's not representing BMF like he's posed to...If he was ever a real member( which he wasn't)

he only used them for street cred and BMF used him to get in the door of the music world point blank...

And as for the actually beef..

You'll be a fool to say Jeezy won..no wait..A complete idiot

Jeezy lost the streets when that $%%! went down

His credibility took massive hits and not just from Gucci

Jeezy... the same reckless %+$!+ talmbout putting out a 10k bounty on Gucci

After his homie..His HOMIE gets murked trying to get Get Gucci' Chain, Jeezy was dead @*$ quiet..

"Talkin' loud, doing nothin..thats how you got your homie killed" - Yo Gotti

When Pimp C (god bless his soul) called him out on his BS in HIS OWN CITY..%+$!+ waits til Pimp passes to respond
smh.gif

He was seeing gucci build a massive buzz in mixtape scene..He grew Jealous

Gucci's Street Cred = rock solid

Gucci's Beats=Bangers

Gucci's Entetainment value=High

Gucci was taking over what was once his..

That $%%! was killing him slow

That Kobe/Lebron Diss was like throwing a grape at a Speeding Mac Truck
laugh.gif

I %$%*# with Jeezy heavy since "Come Shop with me" but FOH with the habdashery
smh.gif

^ i cried reading that
laugh.gif

nobody coulda said it better. jeezy even kinda admits it in kobe/lebron when he says something bout not letting gucci trick him out these streets. imho i dontthink jeezy EVER anticipated gucci rising to this level.

I'm not understanding how yall thought Jeezy should have handled the whole fiasco when his "alleged" ""homie"" got popped.Did yall expect him to get on wax or camera going in on some retaliation type stuff? If so, you're dumb. He played it smart.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I'm not understanding how yall thought Jeezy should have handled the whole fiasco when his "alleged" ""homie"" got popped. Did yall expect him to get on wax or camera going in on some retaliation type stuff? If so, you're dumb. He played it smart.

1.Pookie Loc was his homie..#*+! is verified... he was part of Jeezy crew..look it up

*edit* did it for you

In the aftermath of these records, the pairs feud quickly became violent in May 2005, when Gucci Mane and an associate were allegedly set up and ambushed by men five men, later identified as affiliates of Young Jeezy's CTE record label.
Gucci and an associate were visiting a woman when the five men stormed the residence with guns and duck tape and pistol whipped the rapper and his associate.
Gucci Mane fired upon the men, striking one, before fleeing the scene.
Days later, a man identified as Henry Lee Clark III was found dead from a gunshot wound behind a local elementary school.
According to reports, Clark, aka Pookie Loc, was still wearing his CTE chain when police found his decomposing body.

http://www.curvehouse.com/2009/12/gucci-squashes-beef-with-jeezy/

Yeah "Alleged" Homie right?

indifferent.gif

These smart dummies today I tell you
smh.gif

2. Did you hear the #*+! he was saying @ the end of stay strapped??

How about he should't have talked reckless like that, If he really wasn't bout that?

He put a bounty on Gucci..Money on his head!!
smh.gif

@!@!! was a target foreal!! All cuz Jeezy was talkin out his *@+!!
smh.gif

Every hood @!@!! was plottin on Gucci after that song came out

SHEEEEIIIIIT I need them 10 stacks..Dudes ribs are touchin outchea..Christmas is coming

Funny #*+! is He was prolly talkin like that ALL night when that song was made..

You got hungry Starvin *@+ dudes within 5ft listening to him..Prolly watched him pull out his knot and #*+! sayin' "Yeah gimme Gucci chain @!@!! andIm get a @!@!! 10G's..It nothin @!@!!!"

Then when the #*+! ACTUALLY GOES DOWN....

"Oh I was just talkin #*+!...I ain't really mean that.."

FOH..

Jeezy should know the codes of this street #*+!..Which is what he claims to be

you just don't go around putting bounties on people man on some BS..on a widely heard song..#+%%%$ can/will DIE...
smh.gif

That was a MAJOR hit to his street cred...

@!@!! prolly thought Gucci Wouldn't bang that hammer and just take the L..

Boy was he wrong..
laugh.gif

QFT
indifferent.gif

went platinum?

shut the hell up you're a well known jeezy hater. That album sold off buzz.....and real talk jeezy say he claim the 5th ward but people in the A still belike where did this @$+%+ come from.....this guy is straight out of Warner robins GA...he not connected to 1 hood in this damn city

shut the hell up you're a well known jeezy hater.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just trynna get that point across

but seriously, dude paid his way to get that plat plaque, I wont believe anything else.
That album sold off buzz.....

real talk jeezy say he claim the 5th ward but people in the A still be like where did this @$+%+ come from.....this guy is straight out of Warner robins GA...he not connected to 1 hood in this damn city
see what I mean, dude had a SLIGHT! buzz, and it was down south.(NOT an international 50 cent buzz)
first time I heard about him people said him and TI had beef cuz they were both reppin bankhead.
Then people were amazed that he got out of his badboy south deal.... yet no one knows the details
alien.gif
...you know he paid a lot of $$$... with no 1st album out yet.
people still didnt know his name (out of the south) when that album was ALREADY plat)
bmf/def jam bought those albums back, the hood doesnt buy cds... and the other side didnt know anything about him

his hype wasnt "platinum" status, and to top it off, "trappers" don't go into cd stores and buy albums. Dre and Snoop didn't goplat off minorities... and the other side didn't know anything about Jeezy
him going plat will never add up.

furthermore, dude sucks, thx

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but seriously, dude paid his way to get that plat plaque, I wont believe anything else.

real talk jeezy say he claim the 5th ward but people in the A still be like where did this @$+%+ come from.....this guy is straight out of Warner robins GA...he not connected to 1 hood in this damn city
see what I mean, dude had a SLIGHT! buzz, and it was down south.(NOT an international 50 cent buzz)
first time I heard about him people said him and TI had beef cuz they were both reppin bankhead.
Then people were amazed that he got out of his badboy south deal.... yet no one knows the details
alien.gif
people still didnt know his name (out of the south) when that album was ALREADY plat)
bmf/def jam bought those albums back, the hood doesnt buy cds... and the other side didnt know anything about him

his hype wasnt "platinum" status, and to top it off, "trappers" don't go into cd stores and buy albums. Dre and Snoop didn't go plat off minorities... and the other side didn't know anything about Jeezy

He prolly got out of that deal because he was affiliated with the bmf, diddy has ties with meech....and jeezy was known outside the south....hell there isproof on this board, there are threads where NYC cats saying when tm101 dropped that's all they heard.....you didn't need an international buzz back in05 to go plat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

alien.gif

his hype wasnt "platinum" status, and to top it off, "trappers" don't go into cd stores and buy albums. Dre and Snoop didn't go plat off minorities... and the other side didn't know anything about Jeezy

Now you're just wildin', Chunk. Jeezy was the only member of the "supergroup" that signed to a one-album deal, which was thefirst LP that featured the hit "Dem Boyz" on it. After that, he was out, and I believe they tried to replace him with Gorilla Zoe, with less thanstellar results. He was never really tied down to Bad Boy South like the other guys were, or even Eightball & MJG before them. If anything, he'sminor success with Boyz N Da Hood set him up for his major deal with Def Jam broked by Shakir Stewart (RIP). No one will deny Jeezy's talent as an artist,but he's just that... An artist. He's probably as much of an actor as Drake is or was on Degrassi, but who in rap isn't these days?

And in reference to YungSatellite coming through the cold, hard facts: I really appreciate it. People who were outside of the city at that time may never knowhow tight a vicegrip BMF had on Atlanta. I still remember seeing the billboard outside the city and thinking that BMF was some kind of legitimate company orbusiness. It's interesting to see people's views on the two sides in this, because as much as we say Jeezy probably didn't expect Gucci to getthis far this fast, I don't think many people who've been following him since "Icy" dropped back in 2005 did either. Go figure. Ah well...Everyone support Gucci, and cop his LP Tuesday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Now you're just wildin', Chunk. Jeezy was the only member of the "supergroup" that signed to a one-album deal, which was the first LP that featured the hit "Dem Boyz" on it.
well, I was told he was supposed to tour with them and do promo, which he didn't.

also, yes I'm wildin
laugh.gif

Here we go again with this %#+!..._'s read a few magazine articles and watch a few beef DVD's and they act like they now EVERYTHING about some street%#+!.

alien.gif

N_ are you stupid?
laugh.gif

Everything you say here after is null and void. The !@!# remedial rock did you live under in 05? Are you ******ed? The exact type of n_ I was talking aboutlast page.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

The $#!# remedial rock do you live under in 05?
Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200, with 172,000 copies sold, in the first week of release.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w..._It:_Thug_Motivation_101
you think he had a #2 on billboard buzz in 05?, legit copies... from a store?

not mixtapes, not bootlegs, not duplicates?
eyes.gif

and by "other side" I mean people that actually buy cds from a store

The $#!# remedial rock do you live under in 05?
Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200, with 172,000 copies sold, in the first week of release.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w..._It:_Thug_Motivation_101
you think he had a #2 on billboard buzz in 05?, legit copies... from a store?

not mixtapes, not bootlegs, not duplicates?
eyes.gif

and by "other side" I mean people that actually buy cds from a store
Like I said man were you in a *!#@!*$ coma? Jeezy had white kids who didn't know what the trap was slappin Trap or Die. There were schools inthe suburbs banning "Snow Man" t shirts from campus. The fact that you're siting Wikipedia as the basis for your argument shows you have noperspective on this. Just admit you don't know what you're talking about.
laugh.gif

Like I said man were you in a *!#@!*$ coma? Jeezy had white kids who didn't know what the trap was slappin Trap or Die. There were schools in the suburbs banning "Snow Man" t shirts from campus. The fact that you're siting Wikipedia as the basis for your argument shows you have no perspective on this. Just admit you don't know what you're talking about.
laugh.gif
ok, I don't know what I'm talking about

Back
Top Bottom