Jeezy and Gucci Squash Beef??? DJ DRAMA LIVE RIGHT NOW...

I found the whole interview here: http://www.youheardthatnew.com/2009/12/03/audio-young-jeezy-interview-with-dj-drama/

Drama the man but shout out to Coach K and the big homie for settling the beef.
pimp.gif
I forgot that Drama/Jeezy beef got out of hand too.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Guess im the only dude that really doesn't care too much... ain't nothing prolific about squashing a petty beef. The whole sh-- started over a garbage song "So Icey"

gucci-mane.JPG

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Guess im the only dude that really doesn't care too much... ain't nothing prolific about squashing a petty beef. The whole sh-- started over a garbage song "So Icey"

gucci-mane.JPG

Are you saying that So Icey isn't garbage?

Never been in the position but idk if I could negotiate with someone who was literally head hunting me. I know Jeez has that roaming somewhere in the back ofhis mind. Like if Gucci tried bodying YJ, would Jeezy let it go? Who knows. Hopefully these dudes are sincere, but the interview sort of sounded forced fromJeez. From one of those vids it sounds like Jeez and Gucci have many mutual friends and respect each other, so hopefully %** doesnt get out of hand.

ima listen to the interview in the morning, because i got class at 8 A.M.
smh.gif

but anyway...

how did Jeezy try to body Gucci?????????

and who got bodied in the middle of this beef???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol jeezy sounded like he dint want any part of that ... it was basically gucci and drama speaking the whole time.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I could care less if Gucci and Jeezy ever do another track together; ....the results would probably be anti-climactic; kind of like what we heard when Jay and Nas finally got on the same song.

this is exactly how I feel

on another note after watching that video posted a couple pages back peeping that new USDA mixtape, Blood Raw ain't down no more?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Are you saying that So Icey isn't garbage?
You gotta be kidding me... where were you at in 2005?? How anyone could dislike that song is beyond me...

Originally Posted by jordan231025

Never been in the position but idk if I could negotiate with someone who was literally head hunting me. I know Jeez has that roaming somewhere in the back of his mind. Like if Gucci tried bodying YJ, would Jeezy let it go? Who knows. Hopefully these dudes are sincere, but the interview sort of sounded forced from Jeez. From one of those vids it sounds like Jeez and Gucci have many mutual friends and respect each other, so hopefully %** doesnt get out of hand.

The beef is over on the rap side, now these dudes just gotta let bygones be bygones. I think there's a great possibility they'll just stay away fromeach other but at the same time I'm already drooling, thinking of a collabo
laugh.gif

Sorry but this is dumb.

They should just not be cool & not beef/sneak diss at the same time.

Gucci almost died and another man died over this. I don't see why they would even "squash" this. There's no squashing this...Both dudes knowthey don't like each other
laugh.gif

I don't know man. If you gone hold a grudge over a beef, this the one to do it on.

This _ Jeezy put a hit out on Gucci. We ain't never finna be cool. Not never.

I mean on one hand I respect it cause it's two grown men putting their differences aside before more bloodshed is spilled.

But on the same token I believe Jeezy is worthy of Gucci's truce.

And you can tell Jeezy felt played cause he basically was used to promote The State Vs. Radric Davis
laugh.gif

This will not end well..musically that is
laugh.gif

Naw, they both nice. Jeezy fell off a bit, but that Trappin Aint Dead was Diesel.
pimp.gif

Im 50 50 on this one....just hope "if" they do decide to collab on a track they don't half %%@ it just to say they did a track

Back
Top Bottom