Jeezy and Gucci Squash Beef??? DJ DRAMA LIVE RIGHT NOW...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
Dudes aren't saying anything though. They're cool now yes but avoiding what happened and what went through both of their heads, it's like they're afraid to say Gucci's name.
I think eventually they will touch on the Gucci topic soon, idk though.

Can you imagine the scene if these two touched the stage together in ATL? It would be pandemonium!

Originally Posted by DaBossA

Originally Posted by Fighter69

so young jeezy lost...
Come on keep these stupid comments to yourself. We still don't know what actually went down. And that beef #$#@ is corny. That #$#@ played out.
all i know is
Drake>J.Cole
and I don't listen to them much

so young jeezy lost...
Come on keep these stupid comments to yourself. We still don't know what actually went down. And that beef #$#@ is corny. That #$#@ played out.
all i know is
Drake>J.Cole
alien.gif
?

eek.gif
@ Drama playing Charlie Boy. I thought it was only gone be Willie Da Kid's catalogue and a TIP, Gucci, OJ, random ATL artist song here and there.

so young jeezy lost...
all i know is
Drake>J.Cole
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

eek.gif
@ Drama playing Charlie Boy. I thought it was only gone be Willie Da Kid's catalogue and a TIP, Gucci, OJ, random ATL artist song here and there.

Word WORD WORD!!

Originally Posted by airforce416

so young jeezy lost...
all i know is
Drake>J.Cole
alien.gif
?
DaBossA has a avy with the name "J.Cole"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

what was the name of the last song played? before can't believe it

charlie boy - i look good
D town anthem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hate that damn song. But if this Jeezy/Gucci thing is official, then cool. I'm not much of a fan of Gucci at all, but if it deads that beefthen fine. Can't lie though, that beef spawned some nice diss records. Stay Strapped>>>>>>.
pimp.gif

Where did the Gucci rumor start? I doubt that will be dropped any time soon....that wasnt no Joe Budden & _____ type @*@$....

as far as this go, sound like Jeezy knows he need Drama....real talk, fam aint have no real buzz. He dropped an official tape a while back that just came andwent....

edit- thats a good look
smokin.gif
. Jeezy prolly needed that co-sign tho...

I think that Jeezy not putting out a tape w/ Drama has hurt more than Gucci being popular. Everybody knows that Jeezy>Gucci. Also these dudes stay in thesame town, cliques stay getting into it & I KNOW having to watch your back everywhere you go gets old quick

Back
Top Bottom