Jeezy and Gucci Squash Beef??? DJ DRAMA LIVE RIGHT NOW...

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Are you saying that So Icey isn't garbage?
You gotta be kidding me... where were you at in 2005?? How anyone could dislike that song is beyond me...
Maybe because the track was GARBAGE.... acting like its was some epic track
grin.gif

Originally Posted by New Wu

Fighter69 wrote:

so young jeezy lost...

No, Jeezy put it on Gucci.

QFT

Jeezy is more connected in the city than Gucci.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

lol jeezy sounded like he dint want any part of that ... it was basically gucci and drama speaking the whole time.

I feel like this was supposed to be about Drama and Jeezy squashing beef but Drama snuck Gucci in wit him too.

smh.gif
only NT where people are mad the beef is squashed like this is a movie or something-

most hip hop beefs are entertaining and become some WWE stuff- but it was clear from the jump that this was much more than that...blood already got spilled andit already got way outta control-

they dont stand to gain much more from beefing than catching cases and losing more money - think about the money they are missing by dividing up the samecity...cant do shows together, got producers and djs tryna pick sides, not to mention the street aspect of having to protect yourself knowing both crews arerunning around the same clubs, same chicks, same venues etc

if the Bosses in the city been tryna dead it it was only a matter of time

edit: after listening to the whole thing
smh.gif
x
laugh.gif

i wanna know what was said off air to drama cause i dont think jeezy was pleased at all....

They straight used Jeezy for promo, just like some lame %%*@ 50 would do. We all know how 50 & Gucci are cool & 50 cosigns him, wonder who's ideathis was
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

All Jeezy want is that Drama stamp/GG back. He may do a track w/ Gucci again but you'll never see em kicking it etc...

Everybody needs to listen to the last part of that inteview again. Jeezy def got set up by Drama. This was supposed to be about Drama and Jeezy. Drama threw aNASTY curve ball. I dont think Jeezy took it to well.

Jeezy got real quiet after that call. He even called out Drama at the end... "N By the way...You snuck me with that phone call hommie!"

Must be a good dude. If a N' sent dudes at me, he'd remain an enemy for life...but as they say "Some allies arrive as enemies...blessings as acurse".

EDIT - and I'ma have to go left on the Jeezy "needs" Drama idea. It's not 2005 anymore and Gangsta Grillz ain't really poppin or puttindudes on like that. Truth be told...Gucci's buzz was already sky high when they did The Movie...it's not like Drama took him to new heights.

Jeezy ain't "poppin" in the streets (whatever that means) because he's a major artist now. Just like if Gucci ever makes thattransition...the "streets" will turn to the next N' on the rise making street bangers and rally behind him instead. That's how it works.
the results would probably be anti-climactic; kind of like what we heard when Jay and Nas finally got on the same song.
That's Jay & Nas tho...you're talking about two legends so expectations were unrealistic in the first place. We talkin about +%+%$#Jeezy and Gucci Mane...I don't think nobody's expecting the greatest song ever. Put them _'s over a hard *$% Toomp/Zay/Redd/Drumma Boy track and_'s will EAT that +#@! up. Ain't nobody really listening to what they talkin about anyway. Get Gucci to say some stupid +#@! and Jeezy to have sometrademark adlibs and it's an automatic W.

hadnt heard it yet but if drama did the phone call like yall sayin wit gucci thats messed up

Jeezy prolly dont want the beef to keep going on but he prolly didnt want an all out truce either....he just rather have keep it movin prolly

N' had to be mad swallowin his pride live on air like that

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

hadnt heard it yet but if drama did the phone call like yall sayin wit gucci thats messed up

Jeezy prolly dont want the beef to keep going on but he prolly didnt want an all out truce either....he just rather have keep it movin prolly

Here is the last part of the interview

http://usershare.net/YouHeardThatNew/dlyc5bgi4u74

IMHO what Drama did was real shadey. Gucci and Drama basically used Jeezy to promote Gucci's new album. Think about it. Album drops in 4 days.

^^^ at the end he says you snuck me w/ that one. He wasn't ready for it, didn't know he was going to talk to Gucci. Drama yes, Gucci no

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Here is the last part of the interview

http://usershare.net/YouHeardThatNew/dlyc5bgi4u74

IMHO what Drama did was real shadey. Gucci and Drama basically used Jeezy to promote Gucci's new album. Think about it. Album drops in 4 days.
I just listened and the beginning of the gucci part is so effed up...this N Jeezy didnt wanna be on the phone... if these N's werent live hewould of just hung the phone up or if they were in person he would have just walked off from the vibe im getting....it was easily a "I aint got no wordsfor dis N'" moment

It was def more about Jeezy not wanting to look like the dude that was for keepin the beef going than really wanting to bury the hatchet

Props to Jeezy for doing that....but Drama n Gucci gave that N' the okie doke....fly on the wall in the studio after they wet offf air I bet moneywitnessed a dj havin his @33 handed to him in some kinda way

Everybody needs to listen to the last part of that inteview again. Jeezy def got set up by Drama. This was supposed to be about Drama and Jeezy. Drama threw a NASTY curve ball. I dont think Jeezy took it to well.

Jeezy got real quiet after that call. He even called out Drama at the end... "N By the way...You snuck me with that phone call hommie!"
word. Remember Jeezy said this....

"I'll slap the %!%@ out of Drama. He knows that. He wasn't loyal. But me putting my hands on that man ain'tgonna make him respect what I'm saying. I'm just not gonna !@++ with him anymore."

Jeezy should def put hands on Drama after this. That was some slick stuff he pulled
roll.gif

To me, Gucci looking like a b' after this. I mean Jeezy sent out someone to kill dude and he almost died because of it. You know damn well, truth be told,that Jeezy was not feeling that whole truce with Gucci. I guess tryna get promo and releasing an album changes things

yeah drama did sneak that call in,

jeezy didnt really say much but played it straight

at the beginning when he said oh is that right
laugh.gif

This was all planned and they all knew what was about to go down on radio. If sht is really good or not between nggas I don't know.

i dont see how this makes gucci look weak in any way possible. iono where yall from, gucci bodied the dudes that came after him. ifanything he should be the one holding the grudge, not jeezy, but it makes him look like more of a boss because the way hes playing it, hes cornering jeezy intoletting it go. i also dont think gucci is coppin pleas, i think he sincerely tired of dealin wit it and having it be a stigma in his career.

as far as drama, drama was wrong and jeezy should have a reason to be upset over it. they were having a great 1 on 1 that people were waiting for and then heshifted the whole thing. gucci and jeezy have much more to talk about then a 3 minute converstaion before they can even begin to fully squash a beef like that.jeezy and drama didnt have a real beef but him and gucci did. then on top of that he put him in the hot seat in the public. jeezy carried it well while gucciwas on the phone but he wasnt ready for that and drama shouldnt have put him in that position. i dont think drama did it to sneak jeezy, i think he honestlydid it with good intentions, he just carried it wrong. he put jeezy in a akward %+! position anybody would be upset over. its like ya current girl bringingyour ex to dinner.

all in all tho. i could give a cow fart if they squash the beef. im more interested in the new talent out the south

*turns up young dose - where they do dat at*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

This was all planned and they all knew what was about to go down on radio. If sht is really good or not between nggas I don't know.

Yea Gucci people been trying to settle it publically. I said before this was going to go down a month ago but some stuff went down between Waka, Slim and someCTE dudes. then 211 & JW started throwing shots at So Icy.

But I kinda hinted before this went down when I said its no coincidence that Gucci's engineer "leaked" Gucci's verse to Trap or Die 2 thisweek.
laugh.gif

Coach K was Jeezy's old manager/friend but now hes an A&R at WB and was instrumental in signing Gucci over there. He and Meech was behind this I dontknow why Jeezy was acting like that tho maybe he didnt know it was gonna go down or maybe he was just acting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

Yea Gucci people been trying to settle it publically. I said before this was going to go down a month ago but some stuff went down between Waka, Slim and some CTE dudes. then 211 & JW started throwing shots at So Icy.

But I kinda hinted before this went down when I said its no coincidence that Gucci's engineer "leaked" Gucci's verse to Trap or Die 2 this week.
laugh.gif

Coach K was Jeezy's old manager/friend but now hes an A&R at WB and was instrumental in signing Gucci over there. He and Meech was behind this I dont know why Jeezy was acting like that tho maybe he didnt know it was gonna go down or maybe he was just acting
laugh.gif

they been tryna squash it for years...but Jeezy was the real aggressor so it was on him to squash it....Gucci been tryna get it done for awhile

to "know" it was coming soon and to have it brought to you unexpedctly live on air are two different things- like somebody said they have alot moreto talk about and deal with than just hey we all good- yea we all good- the next time they see each other or the camps run into each other will be awkard4sho-

they need to have a sit-down then they can say its squashed-

Originally Posted by New Wu

Fighter69 wrote:

so young jeezy lost...

No, Jeezy put it on Gucci.

QFT

Jeezy is more connected in the city than Gucci.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

lol jeezy sounded like he dint want any part of that ... it was basically gucci and drama speaking the whole time.

I feel like this was supposed to be about Drama and Jeezy squashing beef but Drama snuck Gucci in wit him too.

what city is this we talking about ??? Because thats not true

and drama is dumb for not telling jeezy that gucci would be apart of the interview some snake #@*!

Originally Posted by cartune

Coach K was Jeezy's old manager/friend but now hes an A&R at WB and was instrumental in signing Gucci over there. He and Meech was behind this I dont know why Jeezy was acting like that tho maybe he didnt know it was gonna go down or maybe he was just acting
laugh.gif

^
K was not behind this... Meech was not either... Drama and Gucci set this up for publicity point blank period....

If this means Gucci gets bigger then
smh.gif
. Dude raps like an illiterate 8 year old...

Back
Top Bottom