JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Jeezy's Trap or Die movement was way bigger than Gucci's movement now. And Jeezy has the lyrics/songs/overall better quality as an artist.

I can't ever tell if Gucci fans are simply trolling or what when listening to his music. Jeezy has had certified bangers for YEARS now, and Gucci'smusic is sort of a gimmick in a way.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Gucci prolly got some +%%+ bubblin behind the scenes...
nerd.gif

i mean both these dudes in the SAME small state of GA..

take it to the streets mr. gangster rappers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

They did once before.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

deuce king
indifferent.gif

B Smooth, you usually add a bit more thought and intellect to your posts so no need to post the proverbial stoneface and resort tothe stupidity of CJ863 or anyone else on here. Tell me why exactly you feel that way??

Edit--

come on man....everyone makes a damn typo....
It's not just the point that he made a typo, it's the fact that he's okay with rappers or anyone else for that matter wearing fakejewels or clothing. You are only as good as the company you keep or even look up to. With that in mind it's safe to say that he either wears fake jewelryor clothing himself which is even worse.

Yall dudes sleeping on "Trapping aint Dead."

[Jeezy] these N's taking all these shots, but aint no holes in me[Jeezy/]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

[Jeezy] these N's doing all this shooting, but aint hit +$%% yet[Jeezy/]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gucci definetly knows how to shoot and hit his target
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If wanna rob gucci then that must mean you wanna die,
Wanna shop with Shawty Lo? tell me what you wanna buy.
I'm a rapper slash trapper, and my lyrics so fire,
Every time tha drought come, my prices so high!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Young Jeezy:
"It wasn't a question of 'Why do the song now?' " Jeezy explained to MTV News. Young has refused to address Gucci for years and says this interview about the subject will be his last. "It was more so of when dude went away, did his little time or whatever - he came back. The sh- was squashed. I wasn't trippin' on him. I was getting my money on. I was done with it. I was on my grind. I wasn't really paying attention what was going on [with Gucci]. But as you know, Slick Pulla is locked up. A few of my partners that I really been down with since day one. He started taking shots on his little mixtapes. I was really kinda done with it, because on 'Stay Strapped,' I killed him with one verse. To make a long story short, I'm tired of the ******-, because I know him. He ain't like that. To be honest, I don't have a problem with Gucci because I wear it - I have a problem with Radric [Gucci's Mane's given name]." There's a song called "Hurry" off of Gucci's mixtape The Writing's on the Wall that contains lines that could be taken as jabs at Young and his crew. "Girl you look like Keyshia Cole/ I know you a di- pulla," he raps. "But can't f- you Blood Raw/ Damn I like them Kinky flows." Gucci will neither confirm nor deny if he was throwing disses, but obviously Slick Pulla, Blood Raw and Kinky B are in Young's crew, and he used to date Keyshia Cole. Jeezy found it funny that Gucci called radio-show host Miss Info on Tuesday and downplayed the whole situation saying Jeezy was just dissing him to build hype. "This is what he does. He always does it," Jeezy said. "He says what he says, then he hides his hands. Then when you say something, you're the bad guy. I'm definitely not the aggressor in this situation. I'm just holding my business.

Young Jeezy All DAY!! [U Already Know what it is..!!]

I don't know why the hood even like these Gucci Mane & Juice Man character! Corny!

Gucci prolly got some @%$+ bubblin behind the scenes...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Biggest state east of the Mississippi...

BTW...ya'll need to dead this thread... all this d-riding is stupid ...yall acting like lives aren't at stake here...

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

Lol at this thread. This aint even the music forum anymore. This is flip flop 09. Yall dudes are killing me with this. I am from the A and know that Gucci got the streets right now but Jeezy on another level now.

Ummm sir jeezy !#+ be right here in atlanta you can see this dude pretty much throught the week....at the mall, Walters, or just riding around Edit: pretty much in the up scale areas though
Call a spade a spade Keith if you had money like that would you continue to walk around and chill in Zone 3 all day rather its Mechanicsvlle, Thomasville or Lakewood. Hell naw. Its the crab in a barrell mentality. They will try to keep you down. So honestly can you blame Jeezy if he walkin around the upscale areas.
I never said nothing was wrong with it hell thats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm no jeezy hater as I stated.....I mess with it the long way..........but I'm almost 21 and I havent seen dude not one time in thetrey......I mean even T.I is very visible in the hood, before his millions and after,,,( I'm not taking nothing from jeezy....because I have heard thingsabout him moving that work) but really it's 2009 and we still dont know where the hell this guy use to be at
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gucci prolly got some @%$+ bubblin behind the scenes...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Gucci definetly knows how to shoot and hit his target
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If wanna rob gucci then that must mean you wanna die,
Wanna shop with Shawty Lo? tell me what you wanna buy.
I'm a rapper slash trapper, and my lyrics so fire,
Every time tha drought come, my prices so high!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Three People stabbed at Lucky's Lounge in ATL Last Night and apparently it involved La The Darkman's crew & Young Jeezy & CTE.
Here's the news report:
ATLANTA -- Three people were stabbed early Thursday morning during a fight at a crowded downtown Atlanta nightclub.

The fight, involving at least 10 people, broke out in the VIP area of the Luckie Food Lounge on Luckie Street about 2:30 a.m., according to police.

Investigators said one man was slashed on the face and two others were stabbed in the arm. All three men were taken to Grady Memorial Hospital.

Police detained and questioned several people who were in the club, but officers say they are not cooperating.

Police said they have no description of the attacker.
And here's what LAD wrote in an e-mail early this morning to VLAD TV:
'I just got in to with jeezy & cte in club lucky in atl! I whooped them $!**$+ bloody again! Write the story! Ask anybody in atl that was in club lucky!!! Jeezy Cte is in the hospital check hospitol records atl!'

Young Jeezy says real G's don't make dis records for exposure. So when Young dropped his song "24-23 (Kobe, LeBron)" to address Gucci Maneand OJ Da Juiceman, he wanted to get his point across.

"It wasn't a question of 'Why do the song now?' " Jeezy explained to MTV News. Young has refused to address Gucci for years and says thisinterview about the subject will be his last. "It was more so of when dude went away, did his little time or whatever - he came back. The sh-- wassquashed. I wasn't trippin' on him. I was getting my money on. I was done with it. I was on my grind. I wasn't really paying attention what wasgoing on [with Gucci]. But as you know, Slick Pulla is locked up. A few of my partners that I really been down with since day one. He started taking shots onhis little mixtapes. I was really kinda done with it, because on 'Stay Strapped,' I killed him with one verse. To make a long story short, I'mtired of the ******--, because I know him. He ain't like that. To be honest, I don't have a problem with Gucci because I wear it - I have a problemwith Radric [Gucci's Mane's given name]."

There's a song called "Hurry" off of Gucci's mixtape The Writing's on the Wall that contains lines that could be taken as jabs at Youngand his crew. "Girl you look like Keyshia Cole/ I know you a di-- pulla," he raps. "But can't f--- you Blood Raw/ Damn I like them Kinkyflows."

Gucci will neither confirm nor deny if he was throwing disses, but obviously Slick Pulla, Blood Raw and Kinky B are in Young's crew, and he used to dateKeyshia Cole. Jeezy found it funny that Gucci called radio-show host Miss Info on Tuesday and downplayed the whole situation saying Jeezy was just dissing himto build hype.

"This is what he does. He always does it," Jeezy said. "He says what he says, then he hides his hands. Then when you say something, you'rethe bad guy. I'm definitely not the aggressor in this situation. I'm just holding my business. I'm a grown-@@% man. The best thing for you to do isget your money and leave me the f--- alone. I heard their little statement, 'We ain't feeding into that.' Y'all been feeding into that for fouryears. Get your money, dog. Don't be out here with the ******--.

"I don't got no reason to be picking on nobody or f--- with nobody for no exposure," he added, denying Gucci's claims. "Come on, dog. Iain't never did no sh-- like that to sell no records or get no notoriety. It's personal because he keeps f---ing throwing rocks and hiding your hands,man."

Jeezy debuted "24-23" at Atlanta hot spot the Velvet Room, where Gucci Mane and Snoop Dogg were in the VIP section.

"I heard he played the song after we left," Gucci told MTV News. Young has a slightly different account.

"I heard the n---a was at the club, so I went to the club to see what's up," Young said. "He was at one of my spots. They snuck him out thefront door while we was coming through the back."

The Jeezy and Gucci Mane tension goes back four years, after they made the hit record "So Icy." Shortly after the song blew up, the two had a fallingout and things snowballed. The pair actually sat down in the aftermath and squashed things, but soon after, Jeezy heard more disses. The Snowman says he triedto stay away from the nonsense to focus on his career - a career that Young feels Gucci was envious of.

"It's not like I had a problem with him - he had a problem with me, because he was jealous." he explained. "That's what this is about.Now you getting your money, OK, get your money - don't come f--- with me."

Jeezy and Gucci are both billed on two concerts this weekend - 102 Jamz SuperJam in North Carolina and Atlanta's Hot 107.9 Birthday Bash.

Jeezy says he doesn't expect any problems, especially in the ATL.

"At the end of the day, I'm not worried about no show or nothing," Jeezy offered. "I'm getting my money. Nothing's stopping me fromgetting my money. You feel me? This is for my city, this is for Atlanta. I been the king of this sh-- for a while as far as Birthday Bash is concerned.We're coming there to do our show."

Jeremih Concert Marred By Violence @ Luckie Lounge

Last night's performance by newcomer Jeremih was supposed to be an intimate industry affair at Luckie Food Lounge. Instead, the night ended with 3 men being transported to a local hospital with stab wounds.

According to witnesses, a brawl broke out between Grand Hustle's DJ Drama and Young Jeezy's crews around 2:30 am, moments after Def Jam artist Jeremih left the stage.

Furniture was thrown and as many as 20 men were involved in the fracas as frightened patrons scattered for cover. The altercation spilled out into the parking lot across the street from the Georgia Aquarium where gunshots were heard.

No one was reported shot, but the most seriously injured man was Jeezy's personal security, the popular "Bama," who sustained multiple stab wounds to the face.

Most of Young Jeezy's bodyguards and entourage were arrested at the scene. Also placed in handcuffs was Akon's brother Bu, A&R for Konvict Music, who was rolling with Jeezy's camp last night when they showed up at Luckie's 40 deep.

Word is that the fisticuffs had to do with some old beef involving a mixtape that DJ Drama put out last year. It seems that trouble follows DJ Drama these days. Usually DJs are the quiet, bookish type. But Drama certainly earned his nickname last night.

Other celebrities in the spot included rapper Ludacris, British singer Estelle, Eboni Elektra and Nicole Brown from 3 Brown Girls.

If its about the mixtape Drama did with Gucci, Jeezy really need to let that go.

laugh.gif
@ rolling up 40 deep to a Jeremih showcase... son gon be like 200 deepfor Birthday Bash then.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Jeremih Concert Marred By Violence @ Luckie Lounge

Last night's performance by newcomer Jeremih was supposed to be an intimate industry affair at Luckie Food Lounge. Instead, the night ended with 3 men being transported to a local hospital with stab wounds.

According to witnesses, a brawl broke out between Grand Hustle's DJ Drama and Young Jeezy's crews around 2:30 am, moments after Def Jam artist Jeremih left the stage.

Furniture was thrown and as many as 20 men were involved in the fracas as frightened patrons scattered for cover. The altercation spilled out into the parking lot across the street from the Georgia Aquarium where gunshots were heard.

No one was reported shot, but the most seriously injured man was Jeezy's personal security, the popular "Bama," who sustained multiple stab wounds to the face.

Most of Young Jeezy's bodyguards and entourage were arrested at the scene. Also placed in handcuffs was Akon's brother Bu, A&R for Konvict Music, who was rolling with Jeezy's camp last night when they showed up at Luckie's 40 deep.

Word is that the fisticuffs had to do with some old beef involving a mixtape that DJ Drama put out last year. It seems that trouble follows DJ Drama these days. Usually DJs are the quiet, bookish type. But Drama certainly earned his nickname last night.

Other celebrities in the spot included rapper Ludacris, British singer Estelle, Eboni Elektra and Nicole Brown from 3 Brown Girls.
If its about the mixtape Drama did with Gucci, Jeezy really need to let that go.

laugh.gif
@ rolling up 40 deep to a Jeremih showcase... son gon be like 200 deep for Birthday Bash then.

How they gon call my dude Bama security tho
smh.gif

Might call ducktales on me, but about 2 and half weeks ago..seen Jeezy ridin in his blue Lambo top down with a
eek.gif
chick in the passengers side. Northside Dr to be exact...

Back
Top Bottom