JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

i mean as far as albums is concerned he has "Pillz, Go Head, So Icey, and Freaky Girl".....mixtape wise this dude got a *$+! load of hits
laugh.gif
.....like seriously a lot.....I hope he does make another album and its good but at this point this dude is making plenty of money from doing shows andstuff....

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

By the way gucci throws darts on mixtapes and then saying hes not gonna retaliate because hes focusing on making hits, he seems to be playing chess because he knows hes making jeezy look jealous and he knows the streets are his now. Maybe he isnt slow.
Name a hit he has besides freaky girl?... and don't say so icy...Jeezy has 3 platinum albums in a row...gucci's weekly mixtapes are for FREE

Jeezy>>>Gucci
smh.gif

either you aint from down south or you dont hit the club.

exactly my point outside the club or south this guy is not known...his shine will blow over very soon

Jeezy>>>Gucci

In this whole thread you're the person who knows LEAST about what he's talking about... wow. you must live under a rock. in any case, Jeezy + Gucci(and Yo Gotti) are the most played rappers on my daily playlist. 24 23 goes hard. Jeezy runs the trap movement. Gucci runs it a bit more at the moment. PERIOD.

Both Jeezy and Gucci go hard. Everybody riding to Gucci and all his mixtapes, seems like he got the streets on lock. But man...Jeezy got the same crowd behindhim. But Im going to have to say Jeezy > Gucci imo. Jeezy stepped his delivery game up alot. So it seems like he's been going hard on about every trackhe's been thrown...Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

By the way gucci throws darts on mixtapes and then saying hes not gonna retaliate because hes focusing on making hits, he seems to be playing chess because he knows hes making jeezy look jealous and he knows the streets are his now. Maybe he isnt slow.
Name a hit he has besides freaky girl?... and don't say so icy...Jeezy has 3 platinum albums in a row...gucci's weekly mixtapes are for FREE

Jeezy>>>Gucci
smh.gif

exactly my point outside the club or south this guy is not known...his shine will blow over very soon

Jeezy>>>Gucci

In this whole thread you're the person who knows LEAST about what he's talking about... wow. you must live under a rock. in any case, Jeezy + Gucci (and Yo Gotti) are the most played rappers on my daily playlist. 24 23 goes hard. Jeezy runs the trap movement. Gucci runs it a bit more at the moment. PERIOD.
QFT!

He keeps sayin random opinions of his then follows with.....jeezy>>>gucci, clearly we know you on jeezy's sack based off all your previous post inthis thread.

ScottHallWithAPick summed it up on the top of pg 18 with how I feel about the whole situation. Yes I listened to TM101 heavy and still listen to one of myall time favorite tracks by him "I got money" w/ TI but that dosen't mean I can't call a spade a spade when it comes to there past. And sureas hell dosen't mean I can't listen to Gucci.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Did you really just quote all that, just to mark it out?smh.

I never said dude wasn't in it to get money. So idk why you guys are just jumping to conclusions, ya'll really need to learn to read and comprehend.

Doing shows/features/putting out mixtapes(which get him money like some of these independent rappers get when they drop there albums)=A lot of money, he can do all of these things while being in ATL. And no I don't see myself hatin on Gucci, never been a flip flop type of dude so you can take that notion elsewhere.
yea

i did mark it out bc you talking nonsense man, aint nobody trying to hear all that.

So you speak for everyone now?

mw3wna.gif

Gucci will fade away before Yeezy Jeezy
let me help you out

young dr0 wrote:
Patmc13 wrote:
saviormoneyy wrote:

Jeezy>>>Gucci

smh.gif

I will admit Gucci is hot down south but like dude said he doesnt have ANY hits besides Freaky Girl n outside of the south he gets little play! I can name alotof Trap rappers that have more HITS then Gucci i never seen dude hit the charts or anything besides Freaky Girl! Hell even his partna Shawty Lo got hits underhis belt They Know was the hottest song in the country at one point.

and lets not get on album sales cause clearly Jeezy is winning that battle and you can say what you want bout he commercial and this and that but his 1st albumdid numbers when he was just a mixtape rapper like Gucci. But Gucci 1st album aint even hit like TM101 sales wise and music wise!

"Im the realest $%^& in it you already know got trapper of the year 4 times in row"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Ever since Jeezy first came out i've been hearing talks of him not being from Atlanta. Heck, you never even here him claim a set hood or project in Atlanta. I thought he was from Augusta.
Nah ... but he used to spit about living here ... can't remember the song but he say somethin bout "trappin on Lumpkin Road, i had the hammer and vogues / we used to his the high school and pick up h.es ... but he dad teaches/taught JROTC here or something like that ... I think he from Macon tho ...
the song your talking about is called "hold up", from his mixtape "tha streetz iz watchin"
pimp.gif

Gucci responds to Jeezy... from sohh.com

"I like attention," Gucci said. "I must be doing something right if I got people doing songs about me...I called [OJ] last night...He asked mewhat I thought about, and I told him I thought it was alright, and he thought it was ok too...Not even that it's ok, I just got so many other big thingsgoing on right now...I don't think [I'll respond]. I'll just give him h*ll by goin' hard. To be honest with you I can't wait to do theBirthday Bash [in Atlanta]...I'm too excited. They say me and OJ are the Birthday Bash Boys in Atlanta. So we can't wait to shut it down. Yeah [thediss was planned]. It ain't hard to see what's going on. But to each his own, if that's what he wants to do. We're just making hits. Ain'tnobody to diss. Life is good over here in SWATS." (Miss Info)

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDUyNjAzMjkwMTYmcHQ9MTI*NTI2MDMzMzY5OCZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9d2lkZ2V*UGxheWVyTWluaSZnPTImdD*mbz1hMWU2ZjA2MTMxNDE*NDM1OTMyNTAzY2JkNjgxMTE5YSZvZj*w.gif

t.gif

Originally Posted by Dom90

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Ever since Jeezy first came out i've been hearing talks of him not being from Atlanta. Heck, you never even here him claim a set hood or project in Atlanta. I thought he was from Augusta.
Nah ... but he used to spit about living here ... can't remember the song but he say somethin bout "trappin on Lumpkin Road, i had the hammer and vogues / we used to his the high school and pick up h.es ... but he dad teaches/taught JROTC here or something like that ... I think he from Macon tho ...
the song your talking about is called "hold up", from his mixtape "tha streetz iz watchin"
pimp.gif
Could remember the name to save my life ... and i dont' have my iPods on me ... good look .... Hold Up is
sick.gif

Jeezy is my fav rapper.

Gucci is one of them.

I remember the line "hood rich so I never had a bank account" was stuck in my head back in 05
laugh.gif

This diss is awesome, and I think Gucci is being gay by acting like he wasnt sneak dissing throughout The Movie and Writings on The Wall.

Hell, he was even dissing hard back when the Wilt Chamberlains came out... That Young Money diss to CTE, and when he got on the Put On beat.

I think hes trying to be Jeezy.

Somebody correct me if im wrong, but Jeezy hasnt really dissed Gucci since Stay Strapped, and that was a hard +%! straight forward diss...

Now Gucci is acting like he has so many things to do, that he doesnt have time to diss Jeezy back.

$%#%@$*@ if you ask me.

Maaaan, I like both artists' music, which is why I hate that everyone blows this out of proportion. I do like the stance of, "Forget about it, we wantto stay focused on the business" mentality. It's really a shame that we even question a man's credibility or his "thug status", and thattwo artists potentially have to worry about their lives, when at the end of the day, we already know all this music is solely for our entertainment.

And on another side note... Concerning the hook (Used to play Kobe, now I play LeBron), I think Jeezy is referring to being the MVP of the game last year andMVP of the game this year. Just my guess.

Kaimel Rule--This diss is awesome?
laugh.gif
I think it was one of the lamest diss tracks I've heard in a minute, 2 weaklines?
eyes.gif

How Jeezy ya favorite rapper but you don't realize when he sneak dissin waaaay harder than Gucci... deep in ya heart you wanna be me N_,whatkind of real N_ name himself after a bag, N_ youz a %%@ a louis vutton %$@. I don't believe Gucci won't respond, I'm sure he'llat the least comment on the song.

Trappin ain't dead DOSEN'T go hard, easily his worst mixtape to date, that first name last name joint was beyond trash. Writing on thewall>>>>trappin ain't dead

Present--Gucci >> Jeezy...Past--Jeezy>>>>Gucci....but we ain't livin in the past over here. So everyone bringing up TM101 is pointlessbecause that was smashing any/everything that came out around that year.

Someone put me on to Gucci...

ive heard

So Icey - HORRIBLE
Freaky Girl with Luda - Straight
We steady Mobbin with Wayne - Dope...

So....i can already tell hes one of those rappers thats gonna need a dope beat for me to rock with him...so what tracks do yall reccomend that have nice beats?

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Jeezy is my fav rapper.

Gucci is one of them.

I remember the line "hood rich so I never had a bank account" was stuck in my head back in 05
laugh.gif

This diss is awesome, and I think Gucci is being gay by acting like he wasnt sneak dissing throughout The Movie and Writings on The Wall.

Hell, he was even dissing hard back when the Wilt Chamberlains came out... That Young Money diss to CTE, and when he got on the Put On beat.

Somebody correct me if im wrong, but Jeezy hasnt really dissed Gucci since Stay Strapped, and that was a hard +%! straight forward diss...

Now Gucci is acting like he has so many things to do, that he doesnt have time to diss Jeezy back.

$%#%@$*@ if you ask me.
"What kinda N' names himself after a bag? N' you a *@$, a Louis Vuitton #+%!"
Jeezy took a shot on 106 months ago thats what started the whole sneak dissin from Gucci

Originally Posted by MrWavez

ive heard

So Icey - HORRIBLE

So....i can already tell hes one of those rappers thats gonna need a dope beat for me to rock with him...so what tracks do yall reccomend that have nice beats?

seriously man get the hell out the thread.....gucci has so much dope material and you're going to come in and say this?
smh.gif

you cant really say Jeezy's is sneak dissing....you can't really sneak diss the word "Gucci"
laugh.gif
...its pretty damn obvious.....

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Jeezy is my fav rapper.

Gucci is one of them.

laugh.gif

$%#%@$*@ if you ask me.
"What kinda N' names himself after a bag? N' you a *@$, a Louis Vuitton #+%!"

"My name ain't %#*! so keep it out your mouth. It is what it is look I am the south". The Streets On Lock.... that whole song was about Gucci& he smashed him w/ that 1 again so.... We'll see what Gucci comes back w/. I got a feeling Jeezy got something on deck cause 23, 24 was light weight

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

ive heard

So Icey - HORRIBLE

seriously man get the hell out the thread.....gucci has so much dope material and you're going to come in and say this?
smh.gif

you cant really say Jeezy's is sneak dissing....you can't really sneak diss the word "Gucci"
laugh.gif
...its pretty damn obvious.....

*sigh* where to start...

whole EA Sportscenter mixtape

Wilt Chamberlain part 4

Gangsta Grillz the Movie...

I guess the moral of this thread is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Some people like things others don't. Like I think Jeezy has fallenoff, not because he doesn't put out music like he used to, its just not as appealing to me. People fall off, that doesn't mean they cant come back. Andall because you listen to one rapper doesn't mean you can't listen to the other, where they do that at?

Freaky Girl with Luda - Straight Fire
Gucci and LUDA bodied thier parts in FREAKY GIRL

Just listent to Mobbin, Gucci went off.. " so much eagles, you'd think i was an eagles fan"
pimp.gif

just listened to Gucci Mane ft.Snoop Dogg- Awesome

Snoop went it, and Gucci "Air max 95 , you know im awsome"

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Kaimel Rule--This diss is awesome?
laugh.gif
I think it was one of the lamest diss tracks I've heard in a minute, 2 weak lines?
eyes.gif

How Jeezy ya favorite rapper but you don't realize when he sneak dissin waaaay harder than Gucci... deep in ya heart you wanna be me N_,what kind of real N_ name himself after a bag, N_ youz a %%@ a louis vutton %$@. I don't believe Gucci won't respond, I'm sure he'll at the least comment on the song.

Trappin ain't dead DOSEN'T go hard, easily his worst mixtape to date, that first name last name joint was beyond trash. Writing on the wall>>>>trappin ain't dead

Present--Gucci >> Jeezy...Past--Jeezy>>>>Gucci....but we ain't livin in the past over here. So everyone bringing up TM101 is pointless because that was smashing any/everything that came out around that year.
Yeah, Gucci got plenty of snappin mixtapes..but how many times can you put the same song on a new named mixtape. Some of his songs were less than2 minutes, thats one thing that sucks. To me, Jeezy still been snappin hard..but I must say alot Gucci production and amount of songs he has under his belt is
eek.gif
I give alot a credit to Gucci.
Jeezy made his place though when Trap or Die dropped, alot of people hated Jeezy...I remember. Now you got all kinds of people ridin to Jeezy.

Oh Yea.... Young Jeezy - I'm The Truth (Trappin Ain't Dead)
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom