JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Ego on the money, but its just something that will be talked about for a long time

Hov good, the world is talking about this, we prolly would nvr know the back story, but girls bug out on elevators everyday b

Last edited:
I like yambs bro.

*shrugs*

1. Greatness
2. Intelligence
3. Yamb acquisition...

That's how I live my life.

Had a yamb thrash my whip at 10 am...

Then proceed to sex me that same night.

:lol: :lol:

I got way more crazy stories than that. I've dealt with legit bipolar. I don't even like normal girls I think.

Of course I like yambs bro....my test levels stay high.

Last edited:
I find it amusing that these two are eternally linked(jay-z and nas) from an old beef when at this point they have made more songs together than beef tracks. And that ether is all nas fans to fall back on. Both have had highs and missteps with their careers. But last time I checked a music artist is out to sell records/make money. No one does it strictly for arts sake and if that was the case all music would be free without need of purchase. Just saying.

You're right fam a rappers job is to sell records and make money......

When it comes to jay and nas one does both better than the other :lol: plus a man can't lose of he's #1 of the Forbes list every year

Last edited:
I like yambs bro.

*shrugs*

1. Greatness
2. Intelligence
3. Yamb acquisition...

That's how I live my life.

Had a yamb thrash my whip at 10 am...

Then proceed to sex me that same night.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
your better than me bra..that chick wouldn't have heard from me  for 2-3 weeks

Last edited:
Well now I must venture into the Draya thread for the first time. Seems like there was lulz in there.

your better than me bra..that chick wouldn't have heard from me  for 2-3 weeks
normally I wouldn't stand fit that...

But she was so apologetic, and so damb wet...

Literally leaving a wet spot in her tights... She showed me and was like "I'm so sorry... And my kitty wants me to make it up but you're not letting her"

Showed me the moistness seeping through the tights and it was a WRAP.

My brother told me "you ain't no player till a chick come at your whip game"

I seen it as a right of passage.

:lol:

Solange better get tested for MERS!!!!

Camels appear to be a link in the MERS chain
Camels may be one clue. In a paper published earlier this week, researchers said they had isolated the live MERS virus from two single-humped camels, known as dromedaries. And in February, scientists published a finding that nearly three-quarters of camels in Saudi Arabia tested positive for past MERS exposure.
MERS was also found in a bat in Saudi Arabia, the CDC says.
"The way humans become infected from an animal and/or environmental source is still under investigation," the WHO said last month.

-CNN.com
thhgY.gif

:rofl:

Some of y'all dudes are just terrible at jokes man. Killed the last 10 pages.

This thread or the scammer thread?

This guy talkin about "Jay can't lose" when the whole world saw him get his clock cleaned by his girl's baby sister :lol:

Back
Top Bottom