JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

The hotel is investigating how the video got out. Hope the money TMZ paid was worth it, because the person who leaked it won't be able to find a job for a long time.

Y'all act he was selling NASA satellite shots to Russia.

Do we even know what he did for the hotel. For all we know he could of been some rent-a-cop night watch.

is that the going rate for these type of videos? that's insane.

some way more some way less

I can see something like this getting you atleast a mil

if jay woulda hit solange or beyonce the price would shoot thru the roof

The only person with a nosebleed was Jay
tumblr_lv3aq4jA2r1qzl7a2.gif

:lol: :rofl:
Take all my reps!!

Yea...............what's the craziest you ever dealt with?

I swear to god you will insert anything yambs>>>>>>>>>>>
I like yambs bro.

*shrugs*

1. Greatness
2. Intelligence
3. Yamb acquisition...

That's how I live my life.

Had a yamb thrash my whip at 10 am...

Then proceed to sex me that same night.

:lol: :lol:

I find it amusing that these two are eternally linked(jay-z and nas) from an old beef when at this point they have made more songs together than beef tracks. And that ether is all nas fans to fall back on. Both have had highs and missteps with their careers. But last time I checked a music artist is out to sell records/make money. No one does it strictly for arts sake and if that was the case all music would be free without need of purchase. Just saying.

I find it amusing that these two are eternally linked(jay-z and nas) from an old beef when at this point they have made more songs together than beef tracks. And that ether is all nas fans to fall back on. Both have had highs and missteps with their careers. But last time I checked a music artist is out to sell records/make money. No one does it strictly for arts sake and if that was the case all music would be free without need of purchase. Just saying.

Hush up, ain't no body trynna be reasonable here

If they got over it, why can't their fans do it? Every Jay Z thread, Nas is always being brought up for no reason. It's just lame.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom