JAY-Z on hot97 talking about free masons and god

Originally Posted by devildog1776

That's like asking gw bush and John Kerry if they're skull and bone members....
Exactly. And I don't necessarily believe Jay is wit the occult.. But if he was, he wouldn't just come out on the radio (let alone HOT 97),and just say, "o yea, I've been in the illuminati for the past 5 years now. I introduced them to B too."

Originally Posted by iGotSneakerz

Originally Posted by sterrett02

Jay just said he's not apart of the Illuminati. He says the allegations are foolish. He doesn't follow no religion because he feels it separates people, but he does believe in God. And he says the video wasn't made to push anybody's buttons or mess with people's heads. Basically said some people got way too much time on their hands to analyze a video.
"We dont believe you, You need more people"

The video director said he came up with the ideas for the vid himself.

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

i jus think he keep talkin around it....that dont mean anything that he believe in God. Because if he didnt belive in God there would be no point worship the
devil....but i do think he jus playin wit us. but he jus need to be blatant about it so we can stop talkin bout it lol
Like I said before he been playing with yall.
laugh.gif
Law 27

Yall need to take a marketing class or something

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

jay trey and jeezy making music together??

pimp.gif

any word on this?

is trey on the show with jeezy and jay?
seems random, whats his reason for being there?

Originally Posted by 35KD

Isn't it supposed to be a "secret society"? So of course he wouldn't confess, if he is part of some society.
See that's the thing. If its a secret society why have images that support your affiliation with that society in your music video? Makes nosense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
Law 27

i was waitin on someone else to say it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

i jus think he keep talkin around it....that dont mean anything that he believe in God. Because if he didnt belive in God there would be no point worship the
devil....but i do think he jus playin wit us. but he jus need to be blatant about it so we can stop talkin bout it lol
laugh.gif
Law 27

exactly why would he go out of his way to deny this. Its MAKING ppl talk about him.

This whole thing is just weird after reading the other thread on the video the director claims that jay just told him he wanted something innovative. He comesthru with a video that the director himself claims can be depicted differently by everyone and it does exactly that. Which is why u have people saying itjay's proclamation of being with the occult, while others claim that these images are all irrelevant.

Im in between on these rumors personally, do i think he's a mason or something very similar yes, do i think he's part of the occult and trying to ruinthe society no. All this does is solidify Jay as one of the greatest ARTIST of all time. He's at a point now where he can go head to head with musicians ofevery genre and has the record to prove it... Clap for em

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Shut Up^

Sigh...

WHO CARES...
smh.gif
Your right bruh. Who the %@*+ cares?

I'm on this level and I'm gonna stay here....so play your position as one who doesn't care and I'll play mine as one that does.

Igh thats KooL
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom