JAY-Z on hot97 talking about free masons and god

Jay is havin a field day w/ the allegations
laugh.gif
Ppl don't get the fact that he's %+#+!# w/ em

Why would he go out of his way to deny rumors that keep his name in ppls mouth

while the subject of Jay-Z is up........

Beanie has since stated that he thought 50 Cent used his statements against Jay-Z to further promote his latest album, Before I Self Destruct........
(He Finally Realized)

He is lying though........how he dont believe in the devil or christianity when his raps are filled with such mentions?

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

He is lying though........how he dont believe in the devil or christianity when his raps are filled with such mentions?

Dude said he didnt believe in HELL tho right(doesnt really make a difference, he said he didnt believe in the devil b4)....I mean Yea I see dude wearing theJesus piece and rosary beads but...i think he took the PC route not to alienate anybody...

it aint like the dude is Jewish and got Jesus piece round his neck tho

"You might hear Christ words in my scriptures but I only write it for my Ninjas"

Its gon go from N's buggin "Dude def worships the devil" to N's buggin over "Why dude religous beliefs gotta be so n sotho"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Dude said he didnt believe in HELL tho right....I mean Yea I see dude wearing the Jesus piece and rosary beads but...i think he took the PC route not to alienate anybody...

"You might hear Christ words in my scriptures but I only write it for my Ninjas"

Its gon go from N's buggin "Dude def worships the devil" to N's buggin over "Why dude religous beliefs gotta be so n so tho"
laugh.gif

Yea im already hearin ignorance from ppl like.....
"How you believe in God but not christianity?"............
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Dude said he didnt believe in HELL tho right....I mean Yea I see dude wearing the Jesus piece and rosary beads but...i think he took the PC route not to alienate anybody...

Its gon go from N's buggin "Dude def worships the devil" to N's buggin over "Why dude religous beliefs gotta be so n so tho"
laugh.gif

Yea im already hearin ignorance from ppl like.....
"How you believe in God but not christianity?"............
indifferent.gif

But how you don't believe in Jesus but you wear a cross... What is THAT representation of?? I doubt he's paying homage to the other60 or so cricified "saviors"... Then he wears a blacked out Jesus piece while taking sneak disses @ him... Come on...

I personally don't identify with ANY religion (especially not a SLAVE religion), but @ the same time you can'tmisrepresent that @%#+, I mean you wearin rosary beads?? come on... Thats stupid, and I say that even tho I have rosary beads on a section of my tattoos [Red(from Friday)] "that was different" [Red (from Friday)]...

Even if Jay isn't actually a mason, you should look beyond the surface and at the metaphorical speculation surrouding all of this in the first place.

I heard an audio snippet of Jay speaking on it...according to him "it's all comedy to him". Angie playing devil's advocate, no pun intended,and laughing about it as if these rumors just popped up 2 weeks ago.
smh.gif

I would've liked Jay-Z to elaborate more on his belief in only "one God"...whomever that may be since he dismisses the notion of being illuminatiaffiliated.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

I don't understand why it's such a big deal if he was a Mason, people really have a misunderstanding of Mason's.

This.
People think Masons are for bad. they are actually to better ones self.

People dont understand there are different levels of being a Mason. Jay is in the lower level (if he even is in it). Jay is very smart...so I really dont knowwhat to believe. Oh WELL..*Pharell voice*

Originally Posted by DJMano34

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

I don't understand why it's such a big deal if he was a Mason, people really have a misunderstanding of Mason's.

This.
People think Masons are for bad. they are actually to better ones self.
But doesn't EVERY religion and or idiology claim to do just that...

How many of them actually do tho??
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom