JAY-Z is the GREATEST

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

This thread is a joke full of clowns.

Ah, you've made your reasons for not liking Jay-Z very clear, I take back my previous statement of him being the GOAT because you have so thoroughlyconvinced me that he is sub-par to even the average rapper.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Big Pun = Greatest rapper ever in history

He ain't even the greatest overweight rapper...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

seriously, you guys need to stop being sarcastic and admit jay is god of the game

he's up in the mix but at the end of the day there is no true GOAT...

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

seriously, you guys need to stop being sarcastic and admit jay is god of the game

he's up in the mix but at the end of the day there is no true GOAT...
This is a good reply. It's almost impossible for everyone to decide on a single GOAT, there may be majority, but it seems like it'simpossible to establish the single greatest rapper ever. There's always just gonna be a top 10 that people can pretty much agree with.

The thing is, even if you don't like Jay, you should put him in your top 10, otherwise you're just blatantly hating/not giving credit where it'sdue.

* Pauses B.M. Jr*

I personally believe Jay is the G.O.A.T.

I understand why others don't.

I understand the arguments for Nasir, Big, Ra and the like.

* Unpauses B.M. Jr*

after what pun did on YEA BABY....cannot be in the convo, sorry. Worst Sophmore album evarr

Nas's music is TIMELESS. you can put any of his albums and they feel fresh, rarely get played out, and they have longevity. Jay-z makes hits that arerelevant in their respective era. i can go to Nas for hits, introspective, story telling, drug stories, etc... hes limitless.

jay-z has limits.

Jay-z is defintely top 10. but Nas is tooo good.

Originally Posted by dreClark

* Pauses B.M. Jr*

I personally believe Jay is the G.O.A.T.

I understand why others don't.

I understand the arguments for Nasir, Big, Ra and the like.

* Unpauses B.M. Jr*
besides the weezy comment
laugh.gif
i agree with you 100%i mean Jays not my GOAT but it makes not sense when people make comments like him having 2.5solid albums and !!!#

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Ah, you've made your reasons for not liking Jay-Z very clear, I take back my previous statement of him being the GOAT because you have so thoroughly convinced me that he is sub-par to even the average rapper.
When was this?

Ah, you've made your reasons for not liking Jay-Z very clear, I take back my previous statement of him being the GOAT because you have so thoroughly convinced me that he is sub-par to even the average rapper.
When was this?

I can't figure out if you're being sarcastic, or you didn't catch my sarcasm.

When was this?

I can't figure out if you're being sarcastic, or you didn't catch my sarcasm.
Sorry dude, sarcasm is the internetz last frontier
laugh.gif

You need to remember what the crack did to Pookie in New Jack, once you've crossed over there aint no coming back. Leave that rock alone bro
smh.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

Jay Has The Best Career IN Rap History
Not The Best Rapper Ever Tho IMO
I can live with that.
IMO jay is the goat....
But at least give the credit where its due He has had the best career period

<><><>
People dont get it that Jay's Longevity as well as all his other attributes put him at the top..He was goin Toe to Toe wit Big in 95-96, toe to toe wit Nasin 01', and still brought us 3 classics (although BA is arguable) along the way..All the while catering to the hood, the mainstream, and Corporate Americaall at once.. He even performed at Glastonbury...
<><><>

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Arguing about who's the greatest is pointless, everyone has their opinion.

But Jay-Z is one of the Greatest. No one with basic common sense could ever front on him. Eminem is also one of the greats.

well said, post over.

Back
Top Bottom