Jay Glazer's Top 20 NFL Free Agents for 2008

Steelers don't do much in free agency.....ever, so I never really watch the offseason stuff. Kinda boring but works

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Bob Sanders is going no where. Polian said he will do everything in his power to keep him here. Don't get your hopes up.
Yea i know, you are probaley right
eyes.gif

steelers better address that OLINE anyway they can this off season, whether it be draft or FA. It needs fixin BAD!

It will be in the draft. Faneca would be great to keep, but just not for the money he is going to demand, plus the Steelers are going to resign Ben thisoffseason so that will be most important.

Samuel will be a patriot next season.
Moss will stay, cause he's in heaven right now.

I dont see sanders leaving IND either, he's a crowd fav/pleaser, gives that D a good punch/leadership.
Not to mention Clark, he's not leaving Manning.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

steelers better address that OLINE anyway they can this off season, whether it be draft or FA. It needs fixin BAD!

That line needs Russ Grimm back.

cowboysneed to sign their players before someone else gets them ... we need flozell, barber, hamlin and crayton with new contracts in 08 ... i wouldnt mindpicking up a premiere FA in exchange for crayton or hamlin, but i like our squad ... roy williams should get cut and we should pay for bob to come lololol ...but realistically, this could be a fun offseason with a lot of good players changing places ..

Back
Top Bottom