JaWalrus russell...*stoneface*

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

its bad when you got NBA analysts callin you out
eek.gif
NT what happened to the other Billy Hoyle, the ISS one?
nerd.gif
Backstabbed one of our very own. SMH.

way to rep the Alma Mater Russell
laugh.gif
....i saw this coming when I was in school with him......^^Nahh Glen is real humble, Jamarcus was borderline stunting hard at LSU....but he is from Alabama....if that matters
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

cant stand people like him. dude seriously doesnt care for his craft yet gets paid millions.
What makes you think he doesn't CARE about his craft? Because he has been a bust so far?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

cant stand people like him. dude seriously doesnt care for his craft yet gets paid millions.
What makes you think he doesn't CARE about his craft? Because he has been a bust so far?
grin.gif
Maybe his well documented lack of work ethic & passion... #%$+#%%
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at how skinny the figurine of himself around his neck is

Although I think JaMarcus is a bust. Are you mad at this dude for getting paid and are you really mad at him for accepting a huge contract and spending it the way he sees fit? How many of you all can honestly say that if your next employer offered you an extremely huge salary ,which may be more than your worth, your going to turn it down?

IMO the majority of this dislike fans have towards ahtletes for making huge money is a by product of the jealously, perpuated by much the media towards young athletes, for making the amount of money they make.

We always hear about these huge player contracts and what they spend their money on but what you dont hear about is how much these owners get paid to be able to pay these huge contracts. We need to be angry at these owners for charging high prices on tickets, stadium food, parking, and using tax dollars to finance stadiums that we cant afford to purchase tickets too. But no, we get mad at players for players for buying jewlery (which has no effect on us) while some 70 year old owner with no athletic talent, sits in his luxury box (financed by our tax dollars) and charges us 200 dollars for tickets....please....

Originally Posted by sjuelz

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Isn't that Kevin Harlan? What are you guys talking about, Marv Albert?
laugh.gif

Russell is a scrub. MORE proof that the rookie contract situation needs to be taken care of ASAP.
Dude just making himself a target, another reason why the owners want to give less money to these bust....he will be broke 5 years after his career ends.
Like the SI article during the summer said.  I give him 2 years max. 

you guys do know thats kevin harlan right?

but kevin is right though then again its jamarcus' money he can do whatever he wants

That's what happens when you pay these bums this kinda money... I'm all for an NFL player getting money like that when they've actually done something worthy of the payout in the NFL, but handing over a mult-million dollar contract to a bum like JaMarcus Russell is ridiculous...he's fat, slow, lazy, and unmotivated...yet we reward these guys in college just because they have a big arm, or they won some college level bowl games...
smh.gif

There's nothing "hateful" or wrong being said by either of the announcers. They're basically telling it like it is by noting how this individual's apparent self-involvement seem to take a backseat to his priorities as a football player. They're knocking his obvious lack of humility and there's nothing wrong with pointing that out.

He's the prototypical athlete who enables the major sports leagues to institute programs on how to avoid going broke in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom