Jason Collins Becomes 1st Openly Gay Athlete in a Major American Team Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Boris..... you're not saying anything :lol:

I keep misrepresent what you saying because you're really arent saying anything.

You're just being really vague :lol:

Re-state your core values and beliefs.
Right, blame me for your issues with comprehension and your inability to restate what has been said to you. 

This is coming from the person who thinks that it makes sense to throw the words "pedophile" and "rapist" around the topic of homosexuality.   

Again not stating your core values and beliefs then blaming my reading comprehension

Are you serious? :lol:

Why is it so hard for you to say what you believe in?

I'm going to guess that you can't...... because you don't really believe in anything.

Your whole deal is questioning everything

I can already see your reply " Again you are representing me!" :lol:

State how you feel about Jason Collins, homosexuality and topics relevant with that or stop this pointless banter with me.

Again not stating your core values and beliefs then blaming my reading comprehension
Nice try! You continue to prove my point. I am criticizing your reading comprehension based on the fact that you have misunderstood and misrepresented what I have said several times now. My values and beliefs have nothing to do with that. 
Are you serious? 
laugh.gif

I'm going to guess that you can't...... because you don't really believe in anything.

I can already see your reply " Again you are representing me!" 
laugh.gif
Why are my beliefs relevant to the topic? You can guess all you want. Be my guest!

I think if my deal was questioning everything, I'd be questioning everything. I haven't done that. 
State how you feel about Jason Collins, homosexuality and topics relevant with that or stop this pointless banter with me.
Good for Collins. Homosexuality is fine with me. 

Yeah I said pedophilia is a far worst behavior.

But they are both deviant behaviors.

And its debatable if homosexuality is a psychiatric disorder. Some former gays claim it is.

Its funny that you surmised that I don't travel much because what I wrote in this thread, thats like me assuming that because you're arguing for gay causes that you are gay yourself.

Again, pedophilia is a mental disorder. Homosexuality is not a sickness nor disease. This has been proven through science. To proclaim deviance, which really is a subjective term based in pseudo science and then is clearly not scientific, one would have to prove through scientific study that the habits of homosexuals are truly against nature. But since homosexuality has been shown and proven in animals, and then even plants, your point of deviant behaviour is nothing but a cover for your own beliefs.

So, if you can, please explain how these former gays, became such?

Mental illness are very subjective. The field of psychology could be considered a pseudoscience by many

Heres a good article about mental illness and homosexuality

http://www.behaviorismandmentalheal...osexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/

The definition of deviant- Differing from a norm or from the accepted standards of a society. One that differs from a norm, especially a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards. a person whose behaviour, esp sexual behaviour, deviates from what is considered to be acceptable.

The keyword I picked up from that is normal

I know you're going to say then whats normal?

The definition of normal is Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: The usual or expected state, form, amount, or degree.

It is normal to expect humans to want to reproduce like another organism and the only way to do that is through heterosexual intercourse which causes reproduction. Therefore heterosexual behavior is normal and homosexuality behavior is abnormal.

Nice try! You continue to prove my point. I am criticizing your reading comprehension based on the fact that you have misunderstood and misrepresented what I have said several times now. My values and beliefs have nothing to do with that. 

Are you serious? :lol:

I can already see your reply " Again you are representing me!" :lol:
Why are my beliefs relevant to the topic? You can guess all you want. Be my guest!

I think if my deal was questioning everything, I'd be questioning everything. I haven't done that. 

State how you feel about Jason Collins, homosexuality and topics relevant with that or stop this pointless banter with me

Good for Collins. Homosexuality is fine with me. 

:lol: Again a bunch of nothing.

Why is homosexuality fine with you?

So Minister Friendly, you believe that without Religion, humans wouldn't have a concept of morality?

Good lord MF, let it to and let this thread die :lol:

:lol: They keep asking me questions and questioning my beliefs.

I don't hate homosexuals at all, they should be treated fairly in accordance to the laws of the land but homosexuality is a deviant sexual behavior that shouldn't be celebrated.

Deviant sexual behavior ?

When I hear that I think of a forbidden act or something that's flat out wrong....along the lines of rape/molestation or exposing yourself etc.

I don't view homosexuality in that light, 2 men engaging in sexual acts is nasty IMO but I still can't call it wrong or forbidden act...esp since religion isn't a part of my thought process.

Deviant sexual behavior ?

When I hear that I think of a forbidden act or something that's flat out wrong....along the lines of rape/molestation or exposing yourself etc.

I don't view homosexuality in that light, 2 men engaging in sexual acts is nasty IMO but I still can't call it wrong or forbidden act...esp since religion isn't a part of my thought process.

If its not deviant then why you do find 2 men engaging in sexual acts is nasty?

Mental illness are very subjective. The field of psychology could be considered a pseudoscience by many

http://www.behaviorismandmentalheal...osexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/

The definition of deviant- Differing from a norm or from the accepted standards of a society. One that differs from a norm, especially a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards. a person whose behaviour, esp sexual behaviour, deviates from what is considered to be acceptable.

The definition of normal is Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: The usual or expected state, form, amount, or degree.

It is normal to expect humans to want to reproduce like another organism and the only way to do that is through heterosexual intercourse which causes reproduction. Therefore heterosexual behavior is normal and homosexuality behavior is abnormal.
Okay, so let's use your hypothesis for what's considered normal, cool?

People of African descent, or of Asian heritage those who wish to maintain their own sense of culture while in America, are deviants.

Correct?

People who wish to do this, are not normal, right?

But what is African or Asian culture?

And what is American culture?

Mental illness are very subjective.
I think that this says it all.

The Psychology field cant even reach a consensus on the causes and treatments of mental illnesses, let alone if it really exists.

So yes the study of mental illnesses is a very subjective field of science.

Okay, so let's use your hypothesis for what's considered normal, cool?

People of African descent, or of Asian heritage those who wish to maintain their own sense of culture while in America, are deviants.

Correct?

People who wish to do this, are not normal, right?

But what is African or Asian culture?

And what is American culture?

main-qimg-d056169ec5d7832b73fdee5f1228abdd

Because I'm not attracted to men so why wouldn't I find it nasty, it's simple.

2 fat lesbians is nasty too and I wouldn't want to see that either.

Nasty and wrong are 2 very different things, as long as its 2 consenting adults I have a hard time calling whatever they're doing WRONG...probly is nasty but not wrong IMO.

Again I'm removed from religious beliefs so I'm not as quick to JUDGE something as wrong because it doesn't fall in line with my beliefs.

Because I'm not attracted to men so why wouldn't I find it nasty, it's simple.

2 fat lesbians is nasty too and I wouldn't want to see that either.

Nasty and wrong are 2 very different things, as long as its 2 consenting adults I have a hard time calling whatever they're doing WRONG...probly is nasty but not wrong IMO.

Again I'm removed from religious beliefs so I'm not as quick to JUDGE something as wrong because it doesn't fall in line with my beliefs.

Ok I see

Last edited:
At this point it is basically a two man debate. Unless we want to et back on topic or something new comes up, I'm locking this as we are in a general forum discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom