JAPAN - The World's Most Racist Country?

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

I was told by my military buddies that the Japanese are very accepting of other races and cultures, they just aren't willing to assimilate other cultures into their own. I also heard Japanese chicks love black guys.
devil.gif
yeeeaaaaaahhhh boi
pimp.gif

I showed one of my Korean friends that commercial and he tried to tell me they don't notice racism in those countries. Whoever made that commercial knewexactly what they were doing.
laugh.gif

How can japan be so racist with such a big dancehall scene...asian chicks walk around in Jamaican flag track jackets and the dudes are randomly doin the pon deriver

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

http://www.youtube.com/v/E5DiZVNlndM&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/E5DiZVNlndM&rel=1 airmaxpenny1 wrote:
Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Go ahead and add any asian country to that list.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm black I
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

I CANT BREATHE
WOWWWWWWWWWWW.....SMFH
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yall gonna get me fired from my job. im sittin here bustin our laughin when its dead silent

...so this poll is the perception of the country, right?

Unfortunately that sucks...but upon a quick google search...seems to me that it's not so much racism...but all foreigners(other Asians included)

Japanese people are indeed hella racist. But I guess it does have to do with Xenophobia when I think about it.
Originally Posted by marath0n

I can see Japan being racist.
I know for a fact India is a pretty racist place.
BUT INDIAN PEOPLE...It's not even about Xenophobia. They truly dislike people for what they are and what they look like...

I remember being told they are very racist towards Europeans, Australians and people from Afghanistan. I don't remember how India is divided up exactly butthere is definitely alot of tension within their own people.

I used to work for an Indian guy for almost 5 years and he had tons of connections for clothing and sneakers and when I used to pick up the stuff from theirwarehouses (They were either Indian or Afghani), the stuff I would hear from them about my boss was some wild stuff man.

His staff was mixed up of people he knew from different parts back home from India. It was like civil war working with them man. Political arguments they hadturned into fistfights and they'd get fired or quit and then they'd come back to work and then again arguement over politics or comments made abouttheir part of India. I never saw anything like it in my life....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tokyo? Not at all. eh... Maybe small parts of Japan. Japan IS very homogeneous. Still, nothing like American racism. It's an interesting subject, no doubt.

Hate to say it but El Salvador is pretty racist torward black folks. It was in our constitution to not let black people in the country. Back in the day, theonly black people allowed in were Brazilian soccer players.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Originally Posted by The Minister

i heard they don't pick balrog in street fighter.
smh.gif

SF024%7EStreet-Fighter-Balrog-Posters.jpg
well damn

you heard wrong
laugh.gif

Why does it say Bison on the top and "Bison wins" at the end.
grin.gif
In Japan
Balrog = M. Bison
M. Bison = Vega
Vega = Balrog

Originally Capcom was named Balrog "Mike Bison" to parody Mike Tyson; they rotated the names in the U.S. version I guess to avoid any furtherinfringement laws.

I am going to say that Russia is probably the most racist country I can think of. I've read somewhere that extremist right-wing skinhead type groups suchas the one in this vid have a very high support amongst Russia's general population. I can't remember the exact number, but it was surprisingly high.

They beat up foreign looking people out in the streets in broad daylight.. In trains, any public places. And then they post the videos on the Internets.Sometimes they beat them up to death. Japan is xenophobic and closed. It was never even a remotely multi-cultural society. I don't think that Japan is asbad as Russia.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

I was told by my military buddies that the Japanese are very accepting of other races and cultures, they just aren't willing to assimilate other cultures into their own. I also heard Japanese chicks love black guys.
devil.gif

For the most part they do...but the fact is they see us (black people as a whole) as objets/novelties...they think that we are all musical basketball playersprone to criminal activity, with big wangs and not a lick of intelligence. In fact, that's pretty much how all of East Asia sees us. Black people reallystart on the bottom around the whole word.
tired.gif

those statistics look suspect. what make this study reliable or valid? how did the north american countries rate so low. further more, racism is more thanidea, its a systematic intention thing that has power over certain peoples quality of life. i think a better word to use is "discrimination" becauseit denotes more about hateful attitudes towards others which is what i think you mean? your not talking about lynching, driving while black, disproportionateincarceration rates, etc. either way its real

Originally Posted by The Minister

i heard they don't pick balrog in street fighter.
smh.gif

LMFAO that got me rollin. hahahaha that was really funny, props.

OP, you got HBO? theres a documentary on there called Prom in Mississippi or something. pretty much its about a high school that held its first integratedprom. F I R S T. ever. in 2008.

smh.gif
i mean cmon...

i dont think japan is that racist. maybe they dislike foriengers but generally they are nice people.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

I always heard people say that Japan is the most racist & xenophobic place on the planet so I thought I delve further to see if there was any creedence to this....

Voting:

Which country has the most racist people?

Results so far:

WHICH COUNTRY HAS THE MOST RACIST PEOPLE?

[+] ballot by juggernutz
created Fri Aug 04, 06
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are jackasses in every race and you shouldn't hate a whole group of people because one or a few screwed you over. Needless to say, which country do you think harbors those full of hate, and contempt for others?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Japan 33%
eek.gif
smh.gif

Every single Muslim country 14%
U.S.A. 11%
tired.gif

Australia 3%
ISREAL 2%
China 2%
pakistan 2%
Russia 2%
Germany Umm White Power lets take over the world Remember that? 1%