Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Shirakawa, Japan (CNN) -- Japanese authorities are operatingon the presumption that possible meltdowns are under way at two nuclearreactors, a government official said Sunday, adding that there havebeen no indications yet of hazardous emissions of radioactive materialinto the atmosphere.

The attempts to avert a possible nuclearcrisis, centered around the Fukushima Daiichi facility in northeastJapan, came as rescuers frantically scrambled to find survivorsfollowing the country's strongest-ever earthquake and a devastatingtsunami that, minutes later, brought crushing walls of water that wipedout nearly everything in their paths.

Chief Cabinet SecretaryYukio Edano told reporters there is a "possibility" of a meltdown atthe plant's No. 1 reactor, adding, "It is inside the reactor. We can'tsee." He then added that authorities are also "assuming the possibilityof a meltdown" at the facility's No. 3 reactor.

A meltdown is a catastrophic failure of the reactor core, with a potential for widespread radiation release.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by finnns2003

And those fb statuses, everyone of those people deserves what's coming to them.

Dont worry about them, it's not like they'll ever be in positions to make a difference in the world. The idiots wouldn't learn a lesson no matter what comes to them; ignorance knows no bounds of stubbornness.

This also applies to conspiracy NT'ers who think they know math cause they add up a couple of numbers on some elementary type steez, the video shows this is no joke at all even if your not affected directly by the earthquake/tsunami. Best wishes to people of Japan, i've donated what i can to red cross hope they pull through.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by finnns2003

And those fb statuses, everyone of those people deserves what's coming to them.

Dont worry about them, it's not like they'll ever be in positions to make a difference in the world. The idiots wouldn't learn a lesson no matter what comes to them; ignorance knows no bounds of stubbornness.

This also applies to conspiracy NT'ers who think they know math cause they add up a couple of numbers on some elementary type steez, the video shows this is no joke at all even if your not affected directly by the earthquake/tsunami. Best wishes to people of Japan, i've donated what i can to red cross hope they pull through.

900 dead
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
thats crazy.... rip

those fb responses are mad ignorant
indifferent.gif

I've been trying to ignore this issue because this kind of stuff is just saddening and I'm trying to be in a happy place.

Then to see those facebook comments....Puts me into another mindset completely.

I'm sitting here feeling extremely bad and sympathetic towards those that are dealing with this right now, but at the same time absolutely hating the faces I see that made those comments. Nothing changes, and I guess I'm no different.

I've been trying to ignore this issue because this kind of stuff is just saddening and I'm trying to be in a happy place.

Then to see those facebook comments....Puts me into another mindset completely.

I'm sitting here feeling extremely bad and sympathetic towards those that are dealing with this right now, but at the same time absolutely hating the faces I see that made those comments. Nothing changes, and I guess I'm no different.

eek.gif
The thing i can't get over on those vids, is just how fast that wall of water is moving! It's a scary feeling just watching it behind a computer screen. My heart goes out to those who had to face it head on.
frown.gif

eek.gif
The thing i can't get over on those vids, is just how fast that wall of water is moving! It's a scary feeling just watching it behind a computer screen. My heart goes out to those who had to face it head on.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom