Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Los Angeles Times Gallery

Pretty crazy pictures
eek.gif

im confused im watching cnn and they just said that this is the biggest quake in japans history, i thought they said last night/thismorning that it was number 7 on the list :/

im confused im watching cnn and they just said that this is the biggest quake in japans history, i thought they said last night/thismorning that it was number 7 on the list :/

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

I think #7 is world wide stats. 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

I think #7 is world wide stats. 

The latest footage and photos are just insane. Just heard the death toll is going to be well over 1,000.

The latest footage and photos are just insane. Just heard the death toll is going to be well over 1,000.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Its A DC Thing

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

eek.gif
eek.gif
perfectly in half too!
eek.gif
 wow looks as if it was unzipped
eek.gif
eek.gif
How did that happen, perfectly down the middle.

I just realized that the tsunami was 30 ft high. That's 3 times the height of a standard ceiling. Now imagine sitting down and looking up at 30 ft of water.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Its A DC Thing

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

eek.gif
eek.gif
perfectly in half too!
eek.gif
 wow looks as if it was unzipped
eek.gif
eek.gif
How did that happen, perfectly down the middle.

I just realized that the tsunami was 30 ft high. That's 3 times the height of a standard ceiling. Now imagine sitting down and looking up at 30 ft of water.
sick.gif

man this !%%@ got me shook. I'M DEFINITELY A SHOOK ONE !

EDIT:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!! GUNDAM !!!!!!!!!!!!! FML
frown.gif

man this !%%@ got me shook. I'M DEFINITELY A SHOOK ONE !

EDIT:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!! GUNDAM !!!!!!!!!!!!! FML
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom