Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Obama is speaking now.
I wonder if he's gonna say anything about oil and gas prices now. I know it's not the most important thing going on but it's still on a lot of people's mind

nvm he just did
what'd he say?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Obama is speaking now.
I wonder if he's gonna say anything about oil and gas prices now. I know it's not the most important thing going on but it's still on a lot of people's mind

nvm he just did
what'd he say?

Well....in the actual Bay in SF, it is fine but even I heard little to nothing going on near the coast. I am sure they will close Ocean Beach though and there is no way the water will get over those walls.

Well....in the actual Bay in SF, it is fine but even I heard little to nothing going on near the coast. I am sure they will close Ocean Beach though and there is no way the water will get over those walls.

eek.gif
at dude in the black jacket, just chilling like hes on a sight seeing excursion while $%%+ is coming right at/for the bridge

mans like f it. ima do me

eek.gif
at dude in the black jacket, just chilling like hes on a sight seeing excursion while $%%+ is coming right at/for the bridge

mans like f it. ima do me

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eek.gif
@ the fire just riding the wave like its nothing 
just saw that as well..... and the cars on the street, two stop and two speed the Fu-- up.
so powerless against Natures power like that.... insane.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

yea they are massive.
hopefully the bay feels little to no affect (i live here as well). Who knows until the time comes tho.
Hopefully to those that are affected are being helped and are safe Now... and soon will be Ok.
To those that are lost... rest in peace. sad situation.
If you are just gonna make random joke, please be a douche bag eslewhere.
I'm all for crude humor, Time and place. Juss sayin.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eek.gif
@ the fire just riding the wave like its nothing 
just saw that as well..... and the cars on the street, two stop and two speed the Fu-- up.
so powerless against Natures power like that.... insane.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

yea they are massive.
hopefully the bay feels little to no affect (i live here as well). Who knows until the time comes tho.
Hopefully to those that are affected are being helped and are safe Now... and soon will be Ok.
To those that are lost... rest in peace. sad situation.
If you are just gonna make random joke, please be a douche bag eslewhere.
I'm all for crude humor, Time and place. Juss sayin.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by likethematrix

im lowkey scared as **$*.

millions of dead fish, birds and +@!#...
earthquakes, civil unrest.

im bout to smoke some trees. **$* this +@!#.
man up, kiddo.

No doubt. When +%!# gets real here then I will be scared till then I am gonna keep on living care free. However I hope everyone is prepared for anything especially living out here in Cali.  Ammunition, can goods, camping gear, batteries, first aid kits, water, etc... I have all it stocked up.  That is unless my house crumbles or a tsunami floods me with all my gear in it. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by likethematrix

im lowkey scared as **$*.

millions of dead fish, birds and +@!#...
earthquakes, civil unrest.

im bout to smoke some trees. **$* this +@!#.
man up, kiddo.

No doubt. When +%!# gets real here then I will be scared till then I am gonna keep on living care free. However I hope everyone is prepared for anything especially living out here in Cali.  Ammunition, can goods, camping gear, batteries, first aid kits, water, etc... I have all it stocked up.  That is unless my house crumbles or a tsunami floods me with all my gear in it. 
eyes.gif

On the real, How many of you guys are prepared for a disaster? Experts say in order to be ready you must have the following with you

3 days worth of clothes
Bottled water
can food
dry food
batteries
radio
first aid kit
and for those who take medication everyday, and extra set of medication you use.

Theres probably more thing to add to the list. I know for sure I have 2 things out of that list ready to go.

On the real, How many of you guys are prepared for a disaster? Experts say in order to be ready you must have the following with you

3 days worth of clothes
Bottled water
can food
dry food
batteries
radio
first aid kit
and for those who take medication everyday, and extra set of medication you use.

Theres probably more thing to add to the list. I know for sure I have 2 things out of that list ready to go.

Don't know if it's been posted already, but they're saying that a similar disaster might hit Vancouver 
frown.gif

..Please God
frown.gif

Don't know if it's been posted already, but they're saying that a similar disaster might hit Vancouver 
frown.gif

..Please God
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom