January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

UE14ZH8.png

This Shotzi Blackheart WWE is looking to sign is very nice.

She cute, nice body, and can actually wrestle..I saw her locally against Jessika Havok twice and she can go for sure..She's definitely not a "beauty hire" if WWE signs her..

That has got to be the most awkward grouping of wrestlers of the past 15+ years..And what the hell is that logo supposed to be?..That's gotta be one of Jericho's stupid rock n roll ideas..smh..

TNA make take the title with some of their groups.

immortal1920x1200.jpg

The issue I see with aew/ nxt ... is how they involve people on back to back shows ... on nxt if we see a wrestler we know we gotta wait 2 weeks to see them wrestle again ..... in aew they have a lot of wrestlers who wrestled last week who we ain’t see and some just made cameos .... gotta see how they both balance that

Didn't know AEW was on TV up here. Was surprised to see it on TSN.
Watching right now and Jericho is good man. He shut down the We The People chant before the crowd starts doing it everytime Thwagger is out there. It looked like he was fighting a grin when the camera did a close up on his face.

If you can't see how much better Dynamite is than IDK what your taste or habit is :lol:

I'd like to think it's schtick as usual with this thread but some of you are actually serious lol.

They really killed a solid developmental thing they had going because God forbid anyone pops up as a National Alternative. :lol:

If you can't see how much better Dynamite is than IDK what your taste or habit is :lol:

I'd like to think it's schtick as usual with this thread but some of you are actually serious lol.

They really killed a solid developmental thing they had going because God forbid anyone pops up as a National Alternative. :lol:
It's impossible to argue because rn, WWE and AEW doesn't have too much crossover in it's fanbases. It's like telling a WWF/WCW stan that the other fed was better during the Monday Night Wars.

Anyway, the first two eps of Dynamite have shown me that Jericho is the GOAT, I can't believe he wasn't allowed to be a stable leader until now

This is false. Everyone is excited over a new company to watch on TV.

Last week, AEW was the better show according to most on here. This week, NXT was the better show.

It's impossible to argue because rn, WWE and AEW doesn't have too much crossover in it's fanbases. It's like telling a WWF/WCW stan that the other fed was better during the Monday Night Wars.

Anyway, the first two eps of Dynamite have shown me that Jericho is the GOAT, I can't believe he wasn't allowed to be a stable leader until now

Maybe he’s never been a stable leader before cause he never needed it in the past..He’s on his last legs now and needs the help of others around him to help prop him up in that top spot..Jericho ain’t the GOAT..You can’t be the greatest when you were never more than the 3rd or 4th best guy in your company.. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Sounds like AEW was solid, and NXT was :emoji_fire:

Lio getting the CW title. :pimp: Wish he did it against that bum Tony Nese and not my dude Gulak.

Wonder if Lio makes it into 2K20?

This Jericho promo is really good. He had the crowd in the palm of his hand and made them reaction however he wanted :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom