January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
D Fly D Fly
robpzee612 robpzee612 You cool but chill with the zest :smh:
tumblr_owvj7hjyX61vggarmo1_500.gif

G1
Mox finally took his first L as expected. He basically needs to lose out (or get at least one draw) to give Naito a chance heading into the final night.

I can see Jay White beating him in Osaka by cheating. Then he has matches with Goto and Juice to close out. He can lose against Juice to set up the US Title rematch, but i dont think he should be losing to Goto :lol:

JCMojica24 JCMojica24

In another political move, I am sure EW will RIGHTFULLY acknowledged the deaths of legends and not be sometimesy like WWE.

That is how it SHOULD be

G1
Mox finally took his first L as expected. He basically needs to lose out (or get at least one draw) to give Naito a chance heading into the final night.

I can see Jay White beating him in Osaka by cheating. Then he has matches with Goto and Juice to close out. He can lose against Juice to set up the US Title rematch, but i dont think he should be losing to Goto :lol:

JCMojica24 JCMojica24

YTR :pimp::rofl:

"I don't believe in star ratings. Meltzer is an idiot and the only smart thing that could come out of his mouth would be a bullet that entered through the back of his head"

Simon Gotch's reply when someone asked him a star rating question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom