January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts of things that stood out?
The whole store in general is insane! I'd love to spend a whole day there taking everything in.
The masks. I'd def want to check out the mask section. The masks are beautiful. Figures weren't just japanese figures, they had mattel, jakks, others. etc. The polaroid wall of wrestlers was very cool. All types of media, tapes, dvd/blu ray, magazines. The capsules of ring used barb wire and ring used barbwire board.
I would get lost in that store. I def would love to experience IT myself.

Good Guy Curt taking a picture with that kid. :pimp:

What up through Rhino? Over the years my Randall stanning drastic go down. :lol: I don’t really follow the product, at least nothing close to how I used to...but I wouldn’t be surprised if they had RKO be the one to end Kofi’s title reign. Hope that isn’t the case though.
Man yall be going wild when the sun goes down.
There needs to be some type of warning. Yesterday I’m chilling and lurking, on my lunch break. Placed my order and sat down and I begin scrolling through the thread and then there are like 15 straight Mandy pics. Had to scroll quick as hell, can’t always be in NTWT in public places. :smh: also thanks for the shout out for da Emma pics. I also was one of the Bayley OG’s and an early supporter of Xia Li... 5E85ED2D-A350-484D-B11D-E7F49BF7C90B.jpeg

Seems like he's been trying to get in WWE for years now :lol: good for him.

Best suicide dive in the biz. Tozawa's a close 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom