January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go to Brazil!
:emoji_corn::emoji_airplane::emoji_flag_br:
giphy.gif

Was the Tom magee match everything you expected and more?
Bret made the dude look like he was actually a proficient wrestler. That took a LOT. He was putting HIMSELF in holds. It’s like Flair when he carried an unable to function doped out Kerry Von Erich to HIS NWA title win. If he was in there with almost any other wrestler he would have been completely exposed (and he was after that, there’s another match I believe from 1988-89 where Vince was thinking of giving Tom another chance and it was against Dibiase, and it was a disaster). You have to give those guys GOAT status for **** like that that they did for wrestling. I was going to wrestling regularly since ‘85 and the main arena in our area that held Pay Per Views and SNMEs and house shows (we got the A and B crews and they’d be here every 6-8 weeks) was pretty close to my house. My dad had a deal with me that he or my uncle would take me to Wrestling or Cavs games if I got good grades (a lot of incentive for a kid) so I did and I saw Bret a LOT as a kid. He was everything people talk him up to be.

But you were once a new guy. We were all once new guys. I remember when R red is on nt joined not too long ago and he’s been a fine contributor. You’re telling me you wanna live in a world where red ISN’T on NT?

Thank you for the kind words, Blue Mamba Blue Mamba :pimp: :pimp::pimp:

I guess some find my Mandy Rose spam absolutely unnecessary. This puts things in better perspective for me. I'll never forget.

Cant deny the fact that ember moon has some very warm and soft earmuff thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom