January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
18_Bianca--d8a6747003d0b51880b4ddedbf19a77a.jpg

Last edited:
I just realized that there's a Pay Per View this weekend. I used to feel so excited when it was a Pay Per View weekend...now it's just like "blah" I feel almost a duty to watch it. Like obligated. I never used to feel that way. All the way up until 2007 I would look forward to those Sundays. And then that feeling came back a LITTLE bit during 2011-2013. Now it just feels like "Oh yeah, three hours out of my Sunday I'm going to spend watching a show on the Network that will all happen again over the next 2 weeks of Raw and Smackdown" Hell, the Stomping Ground card looks like one of the weakest cards I've seen in a long time. WWF had better PPV's during that Summer-Fall 1995 period than we're getting, and that's saying something to anyone who remembers those events. I love WWE, but it's just DO BETTER GUYS! I am thinking that Becky/Evans and Kofi/Ziggler will probably be decent- pretty good. We'll see.

I just realized that there's a Pay Per View this weekend. I used to feel so excited when it was a Pay Per View weekend...now it's just like "blah" I feel almost a duty to watch it. Like obligated. I never used to feel that way. All the way up until 2007 I would look forward to those Sundays. And then that feeling came back a LITTLE bit during 2011-2013. Now it just feels like "Oh yeah, three hours out of my Sunday I'm going to spend watching a show on the Network that will all happen again over the next 2 weeks of Raw and Smackdown" Hell, the Stomping Ground card looks like one of the weakest cards I've seen in a long time. WWF had better PPV's during that Summer-Fall 1995 period than we're getting, and that's saying something to anyone who remembers those events. I love WWE, but it's just DO BETTER GUYS! I am thinking that Becky/Evans and Kofi/Ziggler will probably be decent- pretty good. We'll see.

@Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom