January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m

hes a white male
Rocky.gif

I see Nakamura talk, so I have a question for yall: What would you consider to be Nakamura's best match in WWE. Yes NXT counts as well.

For me, it's probably the Finn Balor match in NXT. If we go on moments, it was definitely his first match against Zayn. His AJ matches post Wrestlemania were really good too.
tumblr_o50j4tZxtp1sbzhteo1_540.gif

So ALL this time I have been calling you Lance and you don't know why?

At one point you claimed you knew. :smh:

That’s a negative ghost rider.

I just recently said I never knew. Don’t know if this before you speak of.

No way in hell Nakamura goes back to New Japanese and beat his body to death for Gedo.

He's perfectly content chilling doing nothing, collecting a check and surfing all day.

I don't blame him.

As for his best matches, obviously his NXT debutt against Zayn, and the LMS against AJ was the best of their feud.

Oh gawd, new people are the worst..They add next to nothing to the group and they're all just so so so stupid..I really do hate each and every one of them..The world would be better off if they'd just go into a cave and never come out..
GetOut.gif
But you were once a new guy. We were all once new guys. I remember when @red is on nt joined not too long ago and he’s been a fine contributor. You’re telling me you wanna live in a world where red ISN’T on NT?

Bet he don’t got $1600 shoes on right now
A2E2DC5D-48D2-48FA-A7C0-DF35317EF293.jpeg
Same shoes as The Best In The World! :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom