January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Nakamura talk, so I have a question for yall: What would you consider to be Nakamura's best match in WWE. Yes NXT counts as well.

For me, it's probably the Finn Balor match in NXT. If we go on moments, it was definitely his first match against Zayn. His AJ matches post Wrestlemania were really good too.

The only correct answer is the Zayn match.

@Sharpshoeter13 you really going to let another man claim ya girl like this?
f5019efd07b892f040315674700934fd.gif
0161D1DC-1092-4A2A-9C87-8839F3B839E8.gif

Last minute stomp the yard feud? :nerd:
0161D1DC-1092-4A2A-9C87-8839F3B839E8.gif

He doesnt want IT
A3962F68-2569-424C-8AEF-9484FA7DC554.jpeg

PWInsider: Notes from 24/7 Title Change At Drake Maverick's Wedding
renderTimingPixel.png

As PWInsider.com noted earlier, WWE filmed a 24/7 title change at Drake Maverick's wedding, with R-Truth sneaking into the wedding and rolling up Maverick just seconds after he married former Mae Young Classic competitor Renee Michelle. We are told this was an idea Maverick pitched to the company that WWE loved.

The actual title change was filmed after the official nuptials had taken place, with WWE NXT writer Joseph Belcastro stepping in to play the pastor for the WWE material.

Braun Strowman, EC3, Jeremy Borash and former Impact Wrestling star Cheerleader Melissa (aka Alyssa Flash) were legitimately part of the Maverick/Michelle wedding party.

Other wrestling personalities in attendance at the ceremony including TJ Wilson, Natalya Neidhart, former LAX member Diamante and Impact star Kiera Hogan.

We are told there was some additional material filmed after the title change, but there's no word whether it will be utilized yet.

Our congratulations, obviously, to Drake Maverick and Renee Michelle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom