January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to give some reasoning behind one of your issues, them not getting a solid shot of the belt was 10000% Bret's fault. I noticed a couple people do this throughout the night, but they kept forgetting to turn towards hard camera. Not sure what Bret was thinking, but he kept turning towards the other side with his back to the camera and that was the only time he stood still. We really didn't even get a good look at it from our seats.

I know that..Bret moved too much and didn't stay on the hard camera long enough..But a simple fix would've been to have Jack Whitehall simply hold the belt and get a 10 second shot of it..Or maybe they could've done the unthinkable and took some b-roll before the show started just in case..When you're debuting the biggest prize in your company and the fans are seeing it for the first time you gotta make sure there's an A, B, and C plan..

The NXT product is fine. The main roster is the one struggling
That isn't why AEW is more along the lines of NXT though.

Main roster is the main roster .

They don't care about what we care about. They care about catering to soccer moms and dads with farting diseases

Just watched Double or Nothing and in my opinion it was a good show. The gave each match long enough to tell the story (maybe too long in some cases, but oh well). I also those it was interesting that they announce before each match the time limit. Brought me back to the 90s. The 6 woman tag match was pretty good as well. I noticed they seem to move more fluid than the women on WWE. I believe if AEW can continue to build off this show from an in ring stand point and have good story tell and build ups, they can be successful. Double or Nothing was a good start.

Got Dayum I love me some,
article-2352139-005CCF7B00000258-290_1024x615_large.jpg
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom