January Wrestling Thread 2022 | Brock All Up In The Videos like Diddy

Also, I understand Tony’s POV. But he gotta realize his influence in the business. Publicly calling a wrestler bad hurts the wrestler’s credibility lol

I understand lio's point of view. sometime in the heat of the moment the anger gets the best of you but this just sounds like lio backing down.

tony needs to be drug in the mud for what he said. its been a long time coming. he should really just shut the **** up already and get off social media and just cut the ******* checks.

con and hoedy are trash

Damn the Big Dong is Covid positive. Hope he’s alright given his condition.

Brock and Bob E in the same ring though :pimp:

Roman tested positive. The states down between Brock and Bobby

EA64D66A-9E68-474A-B1E1-A2D852BAFEF6.png

I understand lio's point of view. sometime in the heat of the moment the anger gets the best of you but this just sounds like lio backing down.

He's bs'ing is what it sounds like.

tony needs to be drug in the mud for what he said. its been a long time coming. he should really just shut the **** up already and get off social media and just cut the ****ing checks.

con and hoedy are trash

Cancel culture? What cancel culture? It doesn't exist. 8)

Damn. Sucks for Roman.

Fatal 5 Way looks :pimp:

First time Lashley and Lesnar are in the ring together?

This card Lo Ki looks kinda good. Both tag matches should deliver. The Edge and The Mizanin should be somewhat entertaining I’d think.

Also, I understand Tony’s POV. But he gotta realize his influence in the business. Publicly calling a wrestler bad hurts the wrestler’s credibility lol

Personally, I kinda think it was a bad look on both sides. Swole made a huge deal out of it being a mutual decision, her health, loved my time there when her contract was up, then threw this out in a public forum. It comes across as her being bitter about getting let go. Tony said the quiet part out loud about her ability. Should've just taken the high road and kept that to himself. I understand him wanting to defend the company against the diversity accusations, but that was not the way to do it. Like DC said, he comes off as mega sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom