***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by above tha clouds

^^^ I see Kevin2nd up there whats up man, and all the others. It's been awhile since I've been on NT. I thought these deserved a WDYWT since I UNDS'd the soles today.

wassup man. those forces are so beautiful. till this day i remember your collection post - amazing stuff - you never posted a full collection either. also,didn't you do a thing on unds'ing a pair of 99 iv's until they fell apart at the end of the day - it was either on here or in the mag. that waspretty cool. good to see you post.

kevin2nd wrote:

wassup man. those forces are so beautiful. till this day i remember your collection post - amazing stuff - you never posted a full collection either. also, didn't you do a thing on unds'ing a pair of 99 iv's until they fell apart at the end of the day - it was either on here or in the mag. that was pretty cool. good to see you post.

It used to be really nice, I've gotten rid of almost all the stuff that would give me cred on here. I still have a couple things but I even got rid of myholy grails. I traveled to Europe for a minute and it changed my thinking on a lot of stuff so I came back quit my job in the midst of an economic break downand sold off most of the good stuff. I did make a heartbreaking post on NT about '99 ivs. I had spent years searching for them for a descent price and acouple of years ago I found a pair. I forgot who I got them from, one of the owners or workers of Grey One or one of those shops in LA. It was mad long ago.Anyway they weren't DS but the guy seemed fairly confident about them. I took the risk, rocked them one time and throughout the day slowly watch them fallapart. It sucked!

You still got those Sample Air Max's? What where they called again? I just know I almost had to cut my foot in half to keep those. Those are a thing ofbeauty. I still got all the old hypebeast (haha) pics on my old computer. My bed spread was on hypebeast a few times
roll.gif
Damn its been a minute!

Originally Posted by above tha clouds

You still got those Sample Air Max's? What where they called again? I just know I almost had to cut my foot in half to keep those. Those are a thing of beauty.

adventure pack 180's. i still have them. have worn them quite a few times already. probably one of my faves out of the shoes i own. def one of the mostunusual.

353ehxd.jpg

ahhh....selling off shoes is def a bittersweet thing but i don't think that your diminished shoe collection would lessen your "cred" on here.good to see you post.

Cleveland.

1.7.08.....Nothing.Put A Couple In The Air....Cavs Vs. Bobcats Later......

Thanks for the comments back there!

Nutmeg Mills.LRG.2007 Air CB34 Max Retro.
34fcep4.jpg

//////
dnzs7t.jpg

hey need some help with this one.... i got a pair of kicks with the icey bottoms and i wanna put up for a while... whats the best way to keep the bottomsfresh.... I've heard to surran wrap them or freeze them?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

kevin2nd wrote:
where could i get those and how much are they?

He mentioned that they were a sample.... never released.... still nice nevertheless.
ATC : I hear you on selling a lot of stuff. Im actually in the process of unloading a TON of shoes. Even my girl is asking me WHY Im selling certain pairs.....which is a shocker in itself! haha

Back
Top Bottom