***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

dope neon uptempos idolkicks being a youngblood blows wish i was older so i could have had these but oh well i guess ill just wait for the retro lol. Wore mymardi gras AF1s today maybe pics later

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I want to see dreads2you and sneakermane hang out and take a picture together.
laugh.gif
I thought I was the only one

Nice pic of the True Blues

Dug these out of the closet and threw them on with authentic '07 All Star game shorts to head to the gym

2rgjpfl.jpg

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I want to see dreads2you and sneakermane hang out and take a picture together.

that would be so kayooooote!!!!! tee hee!

^^^ I see Kevin2nd up there whats up man, and all the others. It's been awhile since I've been on NT. I thought these deserved a WDYWT since IUNDS'd the soles today.

Just in Case.......

tonight.
i cant wait for summer.
nice true blue's, supreme trainers and everyone else

above the cloud - i think i remember your custom work from back in the day and that was heat but those 93s are fiRE!

ATC.... inpressive forces. Im a big foot dude, so I know those are my size. Damn you

Originally Posted by iamlinjo

above the cloud - i think i remember your custom work from back in the day and that was heat but those 93s are fiRE!
Thanks man. Still working on it some for sure. Got some stuff in the works that I hope pans out soon. I always call them '92s but I know thatsjust the production date on them according to the tag but they could of released in '93, that would make since too.

JM- I know you got some kicks I always like too.

still looking 4 DS bred 13's n DS playoffs 12 sz.10.5-11 need these two kicks in my life...plz pm me with the details

Back
Top Bottom