JAMES BOND movie thread: RIP Sir Sean Connery - NO TIME TO DIE 10/08/21

Daniel Craig was playing mobsters before the role. Nice try sugarcoating it, but son most def meant black.

eh the guy mentioned another black british guy he thinks would be better suited for the role.

Dude meant too ni***rish. Isn't Idris from a block where DHL doesn't serve packages to anymore.

Still. It's called acting.

Honestly? He mentioned in the original statement that there were other African American actors that he felt would fit the role of James Bond more, and he then goes on in his second statement to peg Adrian Lester as just such an actor. So it really doesn't come off as racist in any way, but an opinion formed around (What i'd say) a lack of knowledge on Idris Elba and his acting talent, which enables him to play a number of different roles and to get across different character voices.

Notably, Ian Fleming originally didn't think Sean Connery could play Bond, and also had a list of other actors who he felt could play the role.

Any of you dudes ever wonder how they get the lion to roar for the Metro Goldwyn Myer ad before every movie?

Any of you dudes ever wonder how they get the lion to roar for the Metro Goldwyn Myer ad before every movie?
indifferent.gif

That's common for most hoods.

We couldn't get delivery food where I grew up.

DHL is not food delivery. Its mail. If they dont deliver somewhere its because its in the outskirts of nowhere. At least if it's like UPS. Never got mail from DHL

Last edited:
dhl delivered my iphone 5 on release day. I guess fedex was swamped with so many delivieres of phones that they passed it off to them.

Back
Top Bottom