[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

man i would have loved to heard J.cole get a verse on Backseat

also i think this is the first i heard of Cozz.. dude is nice

Last edited:
You should check out Cozz & Effect. It's a pretty solid album.

On the real: Is that Steve Francis on this cover? 

No, that's what I thought too. I've been trying to figure out his name but it's this dude

Ib congratulated him on a tweet for making it to the cover

Last edited:
Mannnn. I may be the only one who doesn't really care for stuff like ROTD2. I want Cole and only Cole. Mixtape Cole at that. Give me a FNL2 or TW2...then I'm hype..

Mannnn. I may be the only one who doesn't really care for stuff like ROTD2. I want Cole and only Cole. Mixtape Cole at that. Give me a FNL2 or TW2...then I'm hype..
I'm not the biggest fan of the whole entire Dreamville crew as well and obviously we're here for Cole, but this tape was on point. Opening up to the rest a bit more, especially Bas.

@iLLest foreal or nah?

It's happening!:wow:

Man, after listening to both tracks, Kendrick is gonna eat Cole's lunch on this mixtape.:lol:

I doubt this...i think it will be the perfect balance if they ever decided to really go in.

Kendrick is the better rapper skill wise but I prefer Cole's content... he says more with less flash IMO.

Caged Bird, Folgers Crystals, Night Job... Cole came thru the last month of the year and hit us with all fire new verses... Ill be surprised if had over 10 features or new tracks this year

Revenge of the Dreamers 2 is better than I expected. :smokin

IMO the thing about Cole is he brings his A game when rapping with other people. It's a challenge he doesn't get when rapping solo.

Back
Top Bottom