J Balvin x Jordan III - September 2, 2023

Wonder if they'll start cancelling orders. I hit on a size 10 and I generally never hit. Apparently extremely limited 10's too

I’d care if you told us something
What happened?

Store opened @ 12. Random dude with a bodyguard pulls up at 11:55a and they let him in first. He buys whatever he buys, i couldnt see anything. Then they start letting other people in few at a time. After 30-35 mins, dude 2 ppl in front of me goes in & comes out empty-handed tawkn about they done (sold out). Nobody in line was given a heads up on sizes remaining or nothin as people are buying. Im not salty but if they so customer oriented, Atl does a terrible job. I never expect perfection but i heard good things about the Whitaker Group and this experience was nothing that. First time at a Whitaker Group release and new to the city

Store opened @ 12. Random dude with a bodyguard pulls up at 11:55a and they let him in first. He buys whatever he buys, i couldnt see anything. Then they start letting other people in few at a time. After 30-35 mins, dude 2 ppl in front of me goes in & comes out empty-handed tawkn about they done (sold out). Nobody in line was given a heads up on sizes remaining or nothin as people are buying. Im not salty but if they so customer oriented, Atl does a terrible job. I never expect perfection but i heard good things about the Whitaker Group and this experience was nothing that. First time at a Whitaker Group release and new to the city
That’s trash. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of these stores only had 1 or 2 full size runs.

Just bought a pair on eBay for 440 and now just waiting for the dude to get the pair from the sneakers app drop today. Might have over paid in the long run but I will have a them

Yeah no way I'm lining up for sneakers like that at this age I'm glad I'm past that stage. If I can't hit a raffle or get them online I don't need them unless I can easily walk into the store and get them..

I feel you. I figured the fcfs in Atl would be kinda smooth sailing but i was wrong lol.. i think 12 pair or more that came out of the store were to be resold.

FCFS at Corporate Indy this morning. I got there a little before 9 (10am open) and there were maybe 25-30 people ahead of me. They popped their head out and said that all Balvin 3s were sold out about 12-15 people into the line. The 3rd guy in said he got the last of 2 size 12s. I’m guessing they got 2 size runs and sold whatever was left after employees took their picks. Not too salty. Would love to have them, but onto the next one. Reimagined and Fire Reds would still get more wear anyway.

I feel you. I figured the fcfs in Atl would be kinda smooth sailing but i was wrong lol.. i think 12 pair or more that came out of the store were to be resold.
My apologies my man I didn't mean my post as shade towards you I was really looking at the footage and didn't even read what you wrote so I hope I didn't come off like that. I'm 42 and even in my early 20s I hated standing in those lines. Definitely wish things would've went a lot smoother for you.

had the opportunity for a third pair via ubiq/atmos but didnt wanna be greedy.

plus wouldnt wanna cash in a favor for nbyc price + tax + backdoor + tip

hopefully that pair went to a "real fan"

Wow these prices are really high. Maybe they will not go down much like the Nike Jordan 4 SB

My apologies my man I didn't mean my post as shade towards you I was really looking at the footage and didn't even read what you wrote so I hope I didn't come off like that. I'm 42 and even in my early 20s I hated standing in those lines. Definitely wish things would've went a lot smoother for you.

All good. No shade taken. Too grown for that lol

Wow these prices are really high. Maybe they will not go down much like the Nike Jordan 4 SB

I think these are only going one way. These are sick in hand and everyone keeps saying theyre really limited.

I have a size 10 of which there are "apparently" only 19 pairs (sceptical personally).

I've stopped entertaining offers now and am expecting my asking price otherwise I'll just hold. I've never had so much interest in a shoe before.

Hope my size 10 ships out from snkrs :emoji_fingers_crossed:

So far I have one, there’s another one or two on here with a 10, and I’ve spoken to 5 or 6 on Twitter who hit a size 10. That’s like almost 50% of the size 10’s right there. I think there’s a typo with how many size 10s were actually available

Hope my size 10 ships out from snkrs :emoji_fingers_crossed:

So far I have one, there’s another one or two on here with a 10, and I’ve spoken to 5 or 6 on Twitter who hit a size 10. That’s like almost 50% of the size 10’s right there. I think there’s a typo with how many size 10s were actually available

Yeah I was dubious about the number of 10s TBH. it's hard to gauge the reliability of stock monitor figures... so... err... I don't put much stock on them personally, pardon the pun.

Still going to insist on my asking price for my pair of size 10, as my required size 12s are amongst the most expensive pairs. It stings to get the retail W and essentially wipe out the "come up" by having to overpay for my own, big, size.

Could be worse, I have a bird in the hand at least. No complaints, I'll work with it.

Lastnight these were $340, $376 after fees on SNKRDUNK…..now at $472, $506 after fees….and jumped up $75 in my size 11, I hope they go back down 🥺

They aren’t going back down. Under 5k on SNKRS. Most accounts getting 2 FSR total. These are probably under SB4 numbers total.

Better question is will the black ones be just as limited?

I too noticed that the price on these kept going up as the day went on yesterday, i didn’t think people were willing to drop resell on these since everything else has been tanking lately. I have to admit these are pretty nice but i don’t want to pull the trigger right away due to FOMO, I’d rather just wait until next week to see if prices dip. Also these were purposely limited, i believe that Jordan brand wanted people who missed out to cop something else such as the Black Cement 2s.

Back
Top Bottom