J Balvin x Jordan III - September 2, 2023

L's Boy USE USE FISHING GIF.gif

For some reason I kept on getting “payment failed” tried all 3 credits cards and all said payment failed. All 3 cards basically have a zero dollar balance and high credit limits. That has never happened before with the sneakers app
Happened to me on the playoff 8 ea. even when I tried to use the same card thru PayPal

Damn I didn't even want these but tried just for the hell of it and I hit. Probably gonna sit in em for a few years and hope they go up in value.

I fully grasp it's weird af
Not really, it's the nature of a forum. It literally happens every thread. What's weird is getting emotional and gatekeeping posts. Since you seem to be invested in my posts. I was able to cop, thanks for spreading your good juju.

Today's release was a hot mess IMO.....Universal Music Group should have said that this was EARLY access and not EXCLUSIVE access. At noon, I went to my email that I received and clicked on 'Get It Here' button and thought that I would access it.....of course, I got an email at 12:14 about the password. SMH I was at the dentist's office, so I was not going on sneaker Twitter/X at the time. I did not even think there would actually be a password (since other releases like on AMM and other sites have that page up and there is no actual password to use). I was confused as to why it was sold out so fast (I figured that the site just opened up late to those who had access), but it was not until hours later when I got home that I realized that it was because the password was shared with people (even if they did not get the exclusive access notification) much earlier than when the email was sent so by the time I was on there I had no chance.

There is definitely no hate over here for those who shared the password and for folks who copped even if they did not get the notification email (chalk that up to human nature) , but again Universal Music Group set up the release in a way that was not "exclusive". No matter how many people got the email, ideally it should have been set up for those who received it to click through it to access the site and if you did not receive the email, you were not granted exclusive access (whether it is for the first 15 - 30 minutes or for the entire release on the site). If you took an L, then it is what it is but at least there still would have been some level of exclusivity.

Anyway, all I know is that if I get no Ws from the 20 raffles that I entered or from SNKRS tomorrow (I will legit play the lottery if I get a W that way LOL) then it is au revoir to these because I am definitely not paying more than retail plus shipping and tax for them. They are nice, but the $250 price tag leaves no room for me to even consider resale. Maybe if they had put a glow in the dark tongue like they did on the 2s then I would not mind paying over $300 for them! :emoji_smile:
1695480076388.png

I have to give myself egg on my face for my last message.....this is what happens when you are still groggy from a dental procedure and thinking you are doing something. LOL Yesterday's drop was early access (I just saw my own daggone post from Thursday and it was big as day).....I dunno where I got the word "exclusive" from. SMH

Anyway, congrats to those who got a W on this release! I am taking my L and moving on to the AMM 5s. ✌🏾

Happened to me on the playoff 8 ea. even when I tried to use the same card thru PayPal

I feel like I could’ve got the W too if that happened. Hit on the Kobe’s 2 weeks ago, AF1 TS, and Playoff 8s (all size 13). I’m definitely gonna complain to Nike to get a coupon. Hopefully they notate my account so I can get a unexpected W on a hype release in the future.

0-11 so far...

Ls at Kith (in store raffle), Social Status, APB, A Ma Maniere, Private Sneakers, Xhibition, Undefeated, Concepts, Shoe Gallery, SNKRS & J Balvin's site.

Back
Top Bottom