Iverson to the Pistons

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Pistons gave up a little too much.
No they didnt, really all they might be giving up is Billups. Samb spent most of his time in the D-League while Dice might be coming back.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by areyouin729

AI is a great player but basketball isn't tennis so you can see why he has 0 championships

You are the worst poster in S&T history.

i co-sign this to the high heavens of the earth for all to hear ...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by areyouin729

AI is a great player but basketball isn't tennis so you can see why he has 0 championships

You are the worst poster in S&T history.

i co-sign this to the high heavens of the earth for all to hear ...
dont be mad the Cowboys are falling, nice Det. Pistons sig.

proves my theory the whole time, you are a front running idiot and need 2 screen names to be annoying

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

already seeing people with pistons sigs that i never saw before

Word!
laugh.gif

how am i a front running idiot if i never had an NBA team and outspokenly said i cheer for whoever ai is on? and how can you be a frontrunner if the seasonisnt even 10 games old yet? LOLOLOL ... you cant frontrun a team that isnt in first place significantly ... do you know what front running is? i had a denversig last year and was battling with lakers fans (knowing damn well they didnt have a chance) in the 1st round last year ... just accept the fact that you know0 about football and now 0 about basketball ...

I think the Pistons got the better end of this deal. Neither one of these teams is going to compete for a championship IMO so I'd rather have AI with hisone year left than Billups and his big deal. The Pistons will experiment with AI if it works great if not he is a free agent next year so who cares. ThePistons must think that Stuckey can run the team as well as Billups did. I wouldn't have done it if I was the nuggets, the deal does not make themcontenders, playoffs maybe, contenders no, so I don't see the point

That Utah Denver match up just got a lot more interesting

Billups vs. D Will plenty of times this season

I think I got. I think a few of the bandwagoners such as myself should ammend the sig to read A.I. in the Detroit colors. Just a suggestion.

I think this is going to hurt detroit a lot. The chemistry with their players was best in the league. AI does not help that at all. He does not fit their styleof play. I'd rather them had traded Billups for draft picks and started Stuck. I just can't see this helping our team.

I'm happy to see Iverson get traded it was sad seeing him on the Nuggets and in the West where he didn't have a chance really to get the the finals.

But imagine if it was the 76ers vs Pistons match up again, crazy.

Pistons where the one team where the 76ers couldn't beat in the playoffs while Iverson was here, it's crazy to see him on their side now

Originally Posted by Djoker33

I wonder what number stuckey is going to wear now

Don't change Stuckeys number! I got a stuck jersey last year and like the number 3! ha ha

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Djoker33

I wonder what number stuckey is going to wear now

Don't change Stuckeys number! I got a stuck jersey last year and like the number 3! ha ha

Looks like you got a collector's item on your hands. Not necessarily a bad thing.

this trade benefit the Piston more than Denver. Mcdye already said he doesn't want to go back to Denver so i guess his contract would be bought out and hewill retire or another trade will happen. The Piston will have a legit 4th quarter clutch player now with A.I on the team

i dont see this helping detroit at all. i see why they did it but i just dont think this is a move that makes them better.

Back
Top Bottom