Iverson to the Pistons

but isn't mr big shot the team leader? and they're trading him. you never see that. ever

Heard the rumors going around but never thought it would happen
eek.gif
. I hope this works for him, he deserves it.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Really?

I don't see that putting the Pistons back into title contenders..

not this year but they have 2 HUGE salaries coming off the books

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

Wallace
Prince
Hamilton
Iverson
Stuckey

pretty good strating five if you ask me
Stuckey is not starting G, you see how small that line up is? You must be forgetting the pistons are a defensive minded team. Stuckey still on thebench, AI playing point and Jason Maxiell moving in the starting lineup

i like this move for Detroit.

Joe D finally realized that he's gunna need a SUPERSTAR player to win it all these days.

but then again they just gave Chauncey a big contract so i don't get it.

So is it official, official or are they just reporting this right now. If its Official than my $%@$# might just cop that ring.

I don't really see this trade really helping either team beat the Lakers or the Celtics so it's really pointless to me. I personally think AI got waymore left in the tank than Chauncey Billups. I know JR is happy though cuz he can jack up shots even more now.

this is mad random... my favorite player gettin traded to the D... he was suppose to go there when brown was still coachin the sixers and now hes there... howironic...this is a good trade for denver but for detroit i dont see how it works...crazy how detroit just threw away their future cuz ai will be a free agentthis summer and chauncey is mad nice... prally the best player on the team... i woulda got rid of prince out of the starting 5...

what sucks is that there are like 5 pistons fans on here, and now theres gonna be 100 people with sigs now.

When Iverson got traded to the Nuggets, people said he wouldn't play that well with the team.. Duke came in with 20+, 8dimes. I think he WILL play defense with the Pistons, and make them better on the offensive end. You gotta chase RIP and Iverson around screens, whilePrince/Wallace/Stuckey waits for the kickout on the wing
sick.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wwwwwwwwwwwwhoa, AI a piston? thats crazy

Detroit is a way better fit for AI than Denver was. AI + Rip+'sheed+tayshaun ..cot dam. defenders are gonna be gassed trying to cover AI and Rip all gamelong. thank god theyre not in the same division as raps

So when will A. I. be on the cover of Slam wearing his Pistons uniform? I'll say the Feburary issue...

Love that A.I. has a better chance to get a championship,
but why does it have to be in the East where the Sixers are trying to make a run.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom