I've watched Arrested Development and Curb Vol. Anything else as funny?

I just finished AD and im looking for another series. I watched the first season of Always Sunny in Philadelphia but i didn't really like it.

I just finished AD and im looking for another series. I watched the first season of Always Sunny in Philadelphia but i didn't really like it.

Co-sign on modern family. I haven't brought the DVD to just run through a whole season yet, but it's pretty good. I really haven't found any shows as funny as Curb and AD (my 2 fav all-time). Ed O'neill was always that dude to me so I had to give the show a chance.

Co-sign on modern family. I haven't brought the DVD to just run through a whole season yet, but it's pretty good. I really haven't found any shows as funny as Curb and AD (my 2 fav all-time). Ed O'neill was always that dude to me so I had to give the show a chance.

The best It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia are extremely funny, Eastbound and Down is pretty good too and just starting up again. It's hard to say because Curb and AD are two of the funniest shows I've ever watched. 

The best It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia are extremely funny, Eastbound and Down is pretty good too and just starting up again. It's hard to say because Curb and AD are two of the funniest shows I've ever watched. 

Party Down, Community and Modern Family get the co-sign. If you can get into Eastbound and Down's type of comedy, it'll kill you.

And it's surprising how funny Big Bang Theory is too.

Party Down, Community and Modern Family get the co-sign. If you can get into Eastbound and Down's type of comedy, it'll kill you.

And it's surprising how funny Big Bang Theory is too.

I just finished Arrested Development Season 1-3 and it was easily one of the best written shows I've ever seen. I'll give some of these shows a chance.

Back
Top Bottom