I've watched Arrested Development and Curb Vol. Anything else as funny?

trailor park boys has some similarities. wordplay and an ongoing story with character development where past actions matter. same thing with the british office

but curb and AD are the best comedy shows ever made.

extras is good recommendation.

oh yeah SPACED

trailor park boys has some similarities. wordplay and an ongoing story with character development where past actions matter. same thing with the british office

but curb and AD are the best comedy shows ever made.

extras is good recommendation.

oh yeah SPACED

I just watched the first episode of Modern Family and it has potential. I like the characters. Hopefully this will be good.

I just watched the first episode of Modern Family and it has potential. I like the characters. Hopefully this will be good.

if you're an AD fan don't get into modern family...you'll just get angry that a show like arrested development went unnoticed while people eat up modern family.

if you're an AD fan don't get into modern family...you'll just get angry that a show like arrested development went unnoticed while people eat up modern family.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Running Wilde is a new show that's directed by the same guy that did Arrested Development. GOB (Will Arnett) and Tobias (David Cross) are both in it. The humor follows along with Arrested Development's style. I was the only one in the room laughing last night, as most people didn't get the humor.

I keep meaning to watch that show, but I only watch FOX to catch NFL games and Fringe, so I always forget to check it out

Modern Family, and NBC's Thursday line-up is good(Community/Parks and Rec/The Office/30 Rock)

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Running Wilde is a new show that's directed by the same guy that did Arrested Development. GOB (Will Arnett) and Tobias (David Cross) are both in it. The humor follows along with Arrested Development's style. I was the only one in the room laughing last night, as most people didn't get the humor.

I keep meaning to watch that show, but I only watch FOX to catch NFL games and Fringe, so I always forget to check it out

Modern Family, and NBC's Thursday line-up is good(Community/Parks and Rec/The Office/30 Rock)

I just watched Modern Family for the first time last night and I'm already hooked. All the characters seem to be pretty funny in their own ways.

My favorite show is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia though. Seems like it's either a love it or hate it kind of show for most people.

I just watched Modern Family for the first time last night and I'm already hooked. All the characters seem to be pretty funny in their own ways.

My favorite show is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia though. Seems like it's either a love it or hate it kind of show for most people.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Curb is my favorite show of all time, larry david is a genius.

I flip flop with Crub and Maritn daily
laugh.gif

Im in the middle of watching Curb's 4th season right now and Oh my God
roll.gif
roll.gif

its a shame I havent been watching this show all along.

Cheryl is pretty sexy too

Im in the middle of watching Curb's 4th season right now and Oh my God
roll.gif
roll.gif

its a shame I havent been watching this show all along.

Cheryl is pretty sexy too

Back
Top Bottom