I've been shutting off all electricity in my house before going to sleep...

Forgot to log in your other sn?
nerd.gif
mean.gif
 this dude probably reppin' himself too.. 

I do this too, because some items still use electricity when technically not in use. For example, I always unplug any chargers or other small devices that we don't really think about. I unplug most lamps and fans when not in use. It saves a lot of money. 

Last edited:
How do you get to work on time?
Do you have a job?
nerd.gif
No i was repeating the unanswered question.  How does he get up for work....then he didnt answer...so I asked does he even have a job. Who else can sleep in a room with no phone or electricity and get up on time? 

You guys are so thirsty for scandal...and then the times I throw you a bone to have some fun you get mad at that.
mean.gif
  I swear you guys

Ehh... I think some of y'all are reaching this time.

Before PowerBallin's explanation, I already knew what he meant by re-quoting himself.

Do you have a job?
nerd.gif
No i was repeating the unanswered question.  How does he get up for work....then he didnt answer...so I asked does he even have a job. Who else can sleep in a room with no phone or electricity and get up on time? 

You guys are so thirsty for scandal...and then the times I throw you a bone to have some fun you get mad at that.
mean.gif
  I swear you guys
You can use your phone alarm clock. You charge it when you get home from work, unplug charger from wall, and then bring it to your bed and set an alarm. Not hard at all.

You guys are so thirsty for scandal...and then the times I throw you a bone to have some fun you get mad at that. :smh:   I swear you guys

Lol I knew what you meant by quoting yourself right away. Don't know why everyone's goin crazy. Waiting for OP to come back with some answers..

hey also put an orange in the microwave when you unplug it..

it makes the colors alot more vivid..

and smear peanut butter on all the outlets to always have them end well.

it works.

This was actually something I noticed last night which I think is relevant. I typically have a tower fan in my room cause it gets hot sometimes. Even when It's not hot I always have it goin. Last night I turned it off cause I was doin homework late and the breeze was making my eyes tired. When I went to sleep I couldn't, I was tossin and turning all night. At one point I was listening to how silent it was. I could actually hear the silence. This has happened before with that fan off. Maybe it's just what your accustomed to? Cause I fall asleep like a damn baby with that fan on and dream heavy regardless.

I was told that as long as something was plugged in it uses energy whether its on or off. My dad and his wife UNPLUG EVERYTHING when it's not in use or when they aren't home. My dad swears since they do that they see a big difference in the energy bill. It seems too time consuming to me. Having to always reset clocks and crap. But hey to each his/her own.

Im tryna eat out. So what we going to dinner fo?

So you went camping... In your house... And had a revelation?
Camping came to mind when I read this as well :lol: I never experienced this when I went camping.

Do you have a job?
Forgot to log in your other sn? :nerd:
Come on bruh, he was obviously adding to his last question . . .​

Anyways, how does OP sleep comfortably without heat in the winter/AC in the summer?​

Breaker or unplug everything?​

How do you wake up on time?​

What about your security system?​
He said he's only been doing it the past 6-7 days so I'd assume where ever he's living it being winter right now isn't a big factor.

Last edited:
Usually can't go to sleep without the TV on, my room gets to dark unless I have the blinds slightly open.

I live with older folks so darkness + pictures of family from the past = No Bueno

The idea has some validity doctors say it is best to turn off everything before you go to sleep to have better quality sleep.

Back
Top Bottom