ITT: You tell me one problem you're currently facing and I try and help you solve it Vol 2

i have a big pimple im trying to get rid of by tomorrow, mess is just disgusting.

wat taste good with vodka?

will i smash a girl from school this semester?

i have a big pimple im trying to get rid of by tomorrow, mess is just disgusting.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

How much money should i save for my trip to Greece for 2 weeks?

Should i grow out my facial hair (which is a beard with missing spots).

I still have not found an Asian girl, I'm black and 6'5. Where do i go?

I would save $2500. You should save about 800-1000 I have no idea what the hell %$+* costs in Greece.

No facial hair.

Try snow bunnies.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

put toothpaste on it. it should dry it up.

go with red bull or pineapple. %$$*%+% love pineapple.

you will smash.. if you lower your standard. a lot. good luck young padawan.

I would save $2500. You should save about 800-1000 I have no idea what the hell %$+* costs in Greece.

No facial hair.

Try snow bunnies.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

No facial hair.

Try snow bunnies.

fast NT is fast

bout to put some on right now

i had red bull in mind =)

and im looking at a 6-7 right now, she look like a shy freak.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

No facial hair.

Try snow bunnies.

fast NT is fast

bout to put some on right now

i had red bull in mind =)

and im looking at a 6-7 right now, she look like a shy freak.

living in a new city, with no friends. i wanna hit the bar/club but don't have a wingman and don't wanna be that creeper that rolls solo, what do i do.

living in a new city, with no friends. i wanna hit the bar/club but don't have a wingman and don't wanna be that creeper that rolls solo, what do i do.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by Diego

I have horrible skin.
I'm almost 30 and I still break out.

What facial moisturizers or facial cleansing products would you recommend?

Also, when I go to Florida would you like to hang out? Assuming my face has cleared up of course.

me too bro....

me too

ohwell.gif
try carrying around hand sanitizer and washing your hands alot, when i was a teen (well i still am), i had terrible acne for a year and it went away by just keeping my face clean. hope this helps! 

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by Diego

I have horrible skin.
I'm almost 30 and I still break out.

What facial moisturizers or facial cleansing products would you recommend?

Also, when I go to Florida would you like to hang out? Assuming my face has cleared up of course.

me too bro....

me too

ohwell.gif
try carrying around hand sanitizer and washing your hands alot, when i was a teen (well i still am), i had terrible acne for a year and it went away by just keeping my face clean. hope this helps! 

2 Questions:

1. I meet women very often and usually we just start texting or calling each other at the beginning but after 3 or 4 dates they seem to not be able to deal with my sneaker collecting and normally things don't work out because of it what do i do?

2. Well my parents are pretty loaded and can get me whatever i want, whenever i want but for the past year and a half iv'e felt like i don't want to be living off them anymore and really want to start making my own money and buying my own stuff but it seems that finding a job is impossible! Anywhere you can recommend me apply?

2 Questions:

1. I meet women very often and usually we just start texting or calling each other at the beginning but after 3 or 4 dates they seem to not be able to deal with my sneaker collecting and normally things don't work out because of it what do i do?

2. Well my parents are pretty loaded and can get me whatever i want, whenever i want but for the past year and a half iv'e felt like i don't want to be living off them anymore and really want to start making my own money and buying my own stuff but it seems that finding a job is impossible! Anywhere you can recommend me apply?

Originally Posted by RedMan

My birthday is coming up (March 22) and I don't know what to ask for. What are some good gift idea I can tell people?

Some information about me that might make it easier to answer the question.
Im 24
mixed with black and white
graduating college in the summer
no car payment or house payment
Bro..You're 24, you shouldn't be asking for any presents. Get a damn job..

Originally Posted by RedMan

My birthday is coming up (March 22) and I don't know what to ask for. What are some good gift idea I can tell people?

Im 24

I have had this problem all my life, I can never sleep a full night through. I always wake up about 3 or more times in the night.
Usually I wake up and roll over and go back to sleep but still I find this annoying and never really feeling refreshed in the morning.
What should I do?

I have had this problem all my life, I can never sleep a full night through. I always wake up about 3 or more times in the night.
Usually I wake up and roll over and go back to sleep but still I find this annoying and never really feeling refreshed in the morning.
What should I do?

Originally Posted by Cubinican

What should I do?

Sounds like you have sleep apnea.

What should I do?

Sounds like you have sleep apnea.

What should I do?

Are you eating good? (pause)
This happened often when I ate junk food last year 
ohwell.gif

What should I do?

Are you eating good? (pause)
This happened often when I ate junk food last year 
ohwell.gif

I eat junk food but i dont over do it. I also exercise a lot overall i am a pretty healthy personjust when it comes to sleeping I wake up many times in the night.

I eat junk food but i dont over do it. I also exercise a lot overall i am a pretty healthy personjust when it comes to sleeping I wake up many times in the night.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

RedMan wrote:

Im 24

Go play somewhere youngin'.

I have a job that pays well enough where I am able to buy basically buy what I want when I want hence my problem of not knowing what to tell people what I want that I don't already have.

Back
Top Bottom