ITT: You tell me one problem you're currently facing and I try and help you solve it Vol 2

no $@+* but leaner > bigger....

them big dudes be looking wild stiff and you question if they can reach their #+% to properly wipe it...

them big dudes be looking wild stiff and you question if they can reach their #+% to properly wipe it...

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Listen bud, this isnt a Club29 featuring LarryDavidSwag thread.

although I like your username and if you play it right, you have huge e-potential

answers coming shortly.

although I like your username and if you play it right, you have huge e-potential

answers coming shortly.

Originally Posted by Club29

answers coming shortly.

you taking too long.

Originally Posted by Club29

answers coming shortly.

you taking too long.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
I need a better job. I cant find one. Halp!
[/td][/tr][/table]
  beef up your resume, network constantly.

strike up a conversation with random gentlemen who look successful and see what you can fish out. Make your destiny happen!

somebody hit my car i was selling and ran

i lost my glasses

urinating on their seat is obviously the only response to this problem

havent been outside in who knows how long

dont have a car, or any homies in my city

what do?

do you enjoy exercising? Go for a run in your local park! Great place to meet women, and dudes alike (for friendship purposes, unless you play for both sides. if you do, hey! no biggie!)

Can't seem the get motivated enough to go to class even though this is my second time taking the class and I just failed the midterm again.

Also, I really want to change majors but I have everything lined up for me just waiting once I graduate. So I'm stuck on whether to switch and risk not having a job or just tough it out and graduate then take the job waiting on me

it takes a bold attitude to change your major so deep into your collegiate career, but better investing that time into something you love while you're young

you dont wanna be 45 and waking up every morning absolutely HATING what you do, right?

Just came out of a long relationship

you probably feel like you've lost your step. its like learning to ride a bike.

join a club at your school, or perhaps just take one of your close gentleman friends and go tail-hunting at a local bar that young people frequent.

if you're bashful, a few shots of tequila will do the trick for you! You wouldnt believe the amount of nonsense ive said while inebriated that got me to the places i wanna be!

Hell, i even used a hispanic accent one time with this young lady and spent an entire evening keeping up with this facade.

Why? Because I enjoy entertaning myself. If others are entertained in the meantime, great! if not, no big deal.

bottom line is DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHERS SAY! You're putting yourself out there, making the changes you want to make.

while others are on the sidelines hoping to bring you down. You're better than that. you just have to believe it!
Why is traffic in broward so bad during rush hour? slowest drivers in south florida

because the latino crowd (especially in SoFla) are notoriously bad drivers

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
My neighbor has crabs and she is SUPER HOT.
[/td][/tr][/table]

a ziplock bag and an open mind are the clear solutions here

What is the meaning of life? What can I do to motivate myself to become a better person?

I think about this often and ponder what one can do to better themselves.

A great way to start would be to write down everything (everything) that you like about yourself. from the physical to your deepest cognitive feelings.

From there, you can revise your writings and think about areas that you would like to improve on from that point.

Dont tear yourself down however. No one is perfect, why try to be?

Study then wth?

fap?

i cant get this song out of my head

i see you and raise you

I have a poli sci exam today and I know nothing, what to do?

read the chapter reviews.

try and memorize the definitions of each chapter while briskly skimming the book as well.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
I need a better job. I cant find one. Halp!
[/td][/tr][/table]
  beef up your resume, network constantly.

strike up a conversation with random gentlemen who look successful and see what you can fish out. Make your destiny happen!

somebody hit my car i was selling and ran

i lost my glasses

urinating on their seat is obviously the only response to this problem

havent been outside in who knows how long

dont have a car, or any homies in my city

what do?

do you enjoy exercising? Go for a run in your local park! Great place to meet women, and dudes alike (for friendship purposes, unless you play for both sides. if you do, hey! no biggie!)

Can't seem the get motivated enough to go to class even though this is my second time taking the class and I just failed the midterm again.

Also, I really want to change majors but I have everything lined up for me just waiting once I graduate. So I'm stuck on whether to switch and risk not having a job or just tough it out and graduate then take the job waiting on me

it takes a bold attitude to change your major so deep into your collegiate career, but better investing that time into something you love while you're young

you dont wanna be 45 and waking up every morning absolutely HATING what you do, right?

Just came out of a long relationship

you probably feel like you've lost your step. its like learning to ride a bike.

join a club at your school, or perhaps just take one of your close gentleman friends and go tail-hunting at a local bar that young people frequent.

if you're bashful, a few shots of tequila will do the trick for you! You wouldnt believe the amount of nonsense ive said while inebriated that got me to the places i wanna be!

Hell, i even used a hispanic accent one time with this young lady and spent an entire evening keeping up with this facade.

Why? Because I enjoy entertaning myself. If others are entertained in the meantime, great! if not, no big deal.

bottom line is DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHERS SAY! You're putting yourself out there, making the changes you want to make.

while others are on the sidelines hoping to bring you down. You're better than that. you just have to believe it!
Why is traffic in broward so bad during rush hour? slowest drivers in south florida

because the latino crowd (especially in SoFla) are notoriously bad drivers

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
My neighbor has crabs and she is SUPER HOT.
[/td][/tr][/table]

a ziplock bag and an open mind are the clear solutions here

What is the meaning of life? What can I do to motivate myself to become a better person?

I think about this often and ponder what one can do to better themselves.

A great way to start would be to write down everything (everything) that you like about yourself. from the physical to your deepest cognitive feelings.

From there, you can revise your writings and think about areas that you would like to improve on from that point.

Dont tear yourself down however. No one is perfect, why try to be?

Study then wth?

fap?

i cant get this song out of my head

i see you and raise you

I have a poli sci exam today and I know nothing, what to do?

read the chapter reviews.

try and memorize the definitions of each chapter while briskly skimming the book as well.

I just gotta job based on my photoshop knowledge. Thing is I forgot everything. I am supposed to be teaching middle schoolers photoshop.

What do I do?

I just gotta job based on my photoshop knowledge. Thing is I forgot everything. I am supposed to be teaching middle schoolers photoshop.

What do I do?

I'm starting to get attracted to one of my new female friends. Met her about a month and a half ago. We see each other often cause our group of friends goes out every weekend but I almost feel that I wouldn't be able to pull her. How should I approach this situation? 
nerd.gif

I'm starting to get attracted to one of my new female friends. Met her about a month and a half ago. We see each other often cause our group of friends goes out every weekend but I almost feel that I wouldn't be able to pull her. How should I approach this situation? 
nerd.gif

Im going on a date tomorrow, could you come with and observe?? You can sit at the table next to us and take notes/give me pointers. she wont mind.

Im going on a date tomorrow, could you come with and observe?? You can sit at the table next to us and take notes/give me pointers. she wont mind.

I have horrible skin.
I'm almost 30 and I still break out.

What facial moisturizers or facial cleansing products would you recommend?

Also, when I go to Florida would you like to hang out?Assuming my face has cleared up of course.

I have horrible skin.

Also, when I go to Florida would you like to hang out?Assuming my face has cleared up of course.

Originally Posted by Diego

I have horrible skin.

Also, when I go to Florida would you like to hang out? Assuming my face has cleared up of course.

me too bro....

me too

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

I have horrible skin.

Also, when I go to Florida would you like to hang out? Assuming my face has cleared up of course.

me too bro....

me too

ohwell.gif

I think im getting sick
My girlfriend feels dizzy and sick , there are no stairs.

I think im getting sick
My girlfriend feels dizzy and sick , there are no stairs.

I'm strapped for cash and need a grand hustle. Has to be legal, my restrictions are I'm in high school and I have no car.

I'm strapped for cash and need a grand hustle. Has to be legal, my restrictions are I'm in high school and I have no car.

Back
Top Bottom