ITT: We Never Had a GF. Vol Roundtable Disccussion

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
things aint going well with ole girl....thought she could be the one...back to the drawing bored

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

like 25 yo?

i think thats kinda strange...not even a lil HS relationship of a few months?

how are you gonna know how to act when you get into one now as an adult

this. i'm not all about relationships, but the only one i've ever been in taught me how to act and be a BF. There are things u gotta learn in a relationship before u can move onto the next and create a real stable relationship

I'm the complete opposite, I've turned almost every chick I've smashed into some type of relationship. Simp +$@!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I'm the complete opposite, I've turned almost every chick I've smashed into some type of relationship. Simp +$@! 
30t6p3b.gif

had a homie like this back in the day. Turned them all into his girlfriend. smh... Still doing the same ole same ole too. But  doing the live in thing now. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

You from Boston? Only reason I ask is we have a huge Cape Verdean population around here..
CV & Malaysian 
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
 What a crazy mix..
Yeah she is from Boston actually 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Yes. My best friend growing up was CV 

Da hell is CV?

Originally Posted by digital022

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

You from Boston? Only reason I ask is we have a huge Cape Verdean population around here..
CV & Malaysian 
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
 What a crazy mix..
Yeah she is from Boston actually 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Yes. My best friend growing up was CV 

Da hell is CV?

Cape Verde is a small island off the coast of Africa that produces some of the baddest females on the planet.

Ive had one (serious) relationship.
Went out with her for about 2 years. Ended a couple years ago.

But during HS id have many "things" with girls. But never actually "dated"

Same thing with how i do things now in college. 

I would like a gf but... Its just tough.

At the moment, i rather just do what im doing right now... Just having fun.

almost exactly like you OP, but I've had 2 in my life. I always thought that being emotionless in general was just the male gender in me, so why bother with a relationship? but I'm figuring out recently that I think being emotionless or careless to a lot of things is really only me and a bad thing. idk but i have no problem getting girls just the whole ''emotion/having feelings'' trips me out

Originally Posted by M4rioL

almost exactly like you OP, but I've had 2 in my life. I always thought that being emotionless in general was just the male gender in me, so why bother with a relationship? but I'm figuring out recently that I think being emotionless or careless to a lot of things is really only me and a bad thing. idk but i have no problem getting girls just the whole ''emotion/having feelings'' trips me out
Man I am almost 25 and have only been in 1 real relationship that ended like 5 years ago.  I feel like I am one of the most emotionless people there is and I almost hate it, have to agree it is a bad thing.  I want a relationship but I can't stand most of the girls I meet.  At this point it has been like a year since I have smashed too, I can't deal with emotionless sex anymore
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

to be honest, relationships are one of those "grass is greener on the other side" deals. you want one, you get one, you miss #%*$*@+ anything you want. simple as that.

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

to be honest, relationships are one of those "grass is greener on the other side" deals. you want one, you get one, you miss #%*$*@+ anything you want. simple as that.

I've only had two GF's. One was when I moved out of the house. Stayed with her for 6 months, the next end up becoming wifey. Been with her since my first year of college. 10 years and counting. Before anyone asks, I have had plenty of groupie love in my lifetime, but as far as mains thats it. 

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

preach.

24 and i've never had anything serious... many youngins have said we were dating but...
laugh.gif

I love how the thread says "We never had a gf," and then there are a bunch of responses from peeps who've actually had gfs.

lol

most of these chicks are stuck in H O E mode anyway.. they dont know how to do anything else. if they not fukkin, they pretty much have no purpose. so i have no remorse for the smash and dash. Lion king, its the circle of life

never had a gf really.. i was in ashort relationship in college for like 4 months but i dont really count that..

cant connect with chicks emotionally, when it comes time to make that "next step" i fail..epically

Back
Top Bottom