ITT: We Never Had a GF. Vol Roundtable Disccussion

Originally Posted by JVII

I love how the thread says "We never had a gf," and then there are a bunch of responses from peeps who've actually had gfs.

lol
laugh.gif
  So true

Originally Posted by JVII

I love how the thread says "We never had a gf," and then there are a bunch of responses from peeps who've actually had gfs.

lol
and everyone else is all  "i don't need a gf, i just run through girls like a pimp" when they know damn well they aint running through $%$%

Had 2 girlfriends and I am 24. First one when I was 16 and she was 19. She broke up with me over AIM. Second girlfriend was cool for about 6 months then she became too attached for my liking. Been single ever since and have enjoyed it for the most part.

You sound exactly like me OP. I'm worried about not being able to handle a relationship when the time comes. I don't plan on getting married until I'm in my mid 30's anyway so hopefully I get some practice in. I also don't feel emotionally connected to women either. Probably because I !%*! it up too much or I haven't found the right girl. Sometimes I do feel lonely though and long for some companionship, but then I see my friends going crazy because of their gfs and I realize maybe its better not to have a gf right now.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by digital022

Originally Posted by NooEra

Yes. My best friend growing up was CV 

Da hell is CV?

Cape Verde is a small island off the coast of Africa that produces some of the baddest females on the planet.

pimp.gif

im cape verdean, yea ladies love me an i enhance that even more with my love for the gym

only other CV dudes on here i know of is KingTre an I forgot his name but some dude from Rhode Island

CVs are basically in the northeast

CT, MA, RI 

Back
Top Bottom