It's the 5th of November, How Does Everyone Feel?

Originally Posted by Damu

came very close to losing today but i stopped myself, i don't know if i can actually go the whole month. the end of the month seems sooo far away and it just feels too good.

cot damn, i thought it would be easier than this after only 5 days.  %@*$! there is no way that priests don't ever fap.  NO WAY! could you imagine going your WHOLE LIFE?!

Originally Posted by Damu

came very close to losing today but i stopped myself, i don't know if i can actually go the whole month. the end of the month seems sooo far away and it just feels too good.

cot damn, i thought it would be easier than this after only 5 days.  %@*$! there is no way that priests don't ever fap.  NO WAY! could you imagine going your WHOLE LIFE?!

I had to start on NFN on the third.

The first two days were nothing but fail
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

laugh.gif

Tell me about it. I "stumbled" across a Roxy Reynolds creampie vid and "bumped" into a reverse interracial gangbang. 5 white chicks vs 1 black dude.
sick.gif

tired.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Tell me about it. I "stumbled" across a Roxy Reynolds creampie vid and "bumped" into a reverse interracial gangbang. 5 white chicks vs 1 black dude.
sick.gif

tired.gif

smokin.gif

first week has been good so far.

the true test will be during thanksgiving break...not looking forward to all that free time

first week has been good so far.

the true test will be during thanksgiving break...not looking forward to all that free time

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif

sick.gif

tired.gif

smokin.gif

eek.gif
 it exists?!.......

nerd.gif
 Yup!!

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif

sick.gif

tired.gif

smokin.gif

eek.gif
 it exists?!.......

nerd.gif
 Yup!!

Back
Top Bottom