It's the 5th of November, How Does Everyone Feel?

I'm struggling it so hard to stay away from something you love doing
30t6p3b.gif

Man I was tempted by that Amber Rose thread but I controlled myself. But my girl isn't making things easier either SMH....its long distance relationship but Skype is evil!!

Man I was tempted by that Amber Rose thread but I controlled myself. But my girl isn't making things easier either SMH....its long distance relationship but Skype is evil!!

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

On the bright side I used my added aggression to help fuel some intense workouts. On the other hand, I felt super aggressive like I wanted to fight people off the street.
frown.gif
Why the sad face tho?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Carlos Tevez wrote:
Starting today I will join my NT brethren as a sign of solidarity. My aim will be to last the remaining 25 days. United we stand.

This. I wish I had known sooner.

On the bright side I used my added aggression to help fuel some intense workouts. On the other hand, I felt super aggressive like I wanted to fight people off the street.
frown.gif
Why the sad face tho?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Carlos Tevez wrote:
Starting today I will join my NT brethren as a sign of solidarity. My aim will be to last the remaining 25 days. United we stand.

This. I wish I had known sooner.

trying to get with this chick its not going well
30t6p3b.gif

bank account
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

school 
pimp.gif

life in general
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

trying to get with this chick its not going well
30t6p3b.gif

bank account
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

school 
pimp.gif

life in general
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No matter how busy you keep yourself or how disciplined you are, you are going to get urges at the most random times ever...
TRUTH they've been coming out of no where. Nevertheless I'm not folding/fapping, I'm denying my flesh all month
glasses.gif
These 4 days have been easy though because I've gone about a week not too long ago trying to do this and then gave in.
List of participants
nerd.gif
?

No matter how busy you keep yourself or how disciplined you are, you are going to get urges at the most random times ever...
TRUTH they've been coming out of no where. Nevertheless I'm not folding/fapping, I'm denying my flesh all month
glasses.gif
These 4 days have been easy though because I've gone about a week not too long ago trying to do this and then gave in.
List of participants
nerd.gif
?

Im still good but very there's a chance I will break down by Saturday
tired.gif

Go to the beach this weekend looking forward to that.
Was sick early this week and now Im totally not motivated to go to the gym
30t6p3b.gif

Im still good but very there's a chance I will break down by Saturday
tired.gif

Go to the beach this weekend looking forward to that.
Was sick early this week and now Im totally not motivated to go to the gym
30t6p3b.gif

came very close to losing today but i stopped myself, i don't know if i can actually go the whole month. the end of the month seems sooo far away and it just feels too good.

came very close to losing today but i stopped myself, i don't know if i can actually go the whole month. the end of the month seems sooo far away and it just feels too good.

Back
Top Bottom