It's the 5th of November, How Does Everyone Feel?

Just finished midterms... school is slowing down. No homework or things to study for the majority of november.

Just started a strength training program and focuses on SHORT workouts and EXCESSIVE rest/recovery time.

I honestly need advice on what to do from 4pm-11pm every night. I'm trapped, and I can't fap.

Has it really only been 3 days?

Well so far

images

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Just finished midterms... school is slowing down. No homework or things to study for the majority of november.

Just started a strength training program and focuses on SHORT workouts and EXCESSIVE rest/recovery time.

I honestly need advice on what to do from 4pm-11pm every night. I'm trapped, and I can't fap.

black ops

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

black ops

I'm in tears right now. I knew this a NFN thread in disguise once I read the title!!! Lmao.

I'm in tears right now. I knew this a NFN thread in disguise once I read the title!!! Lmao.

school is intense right now b/c of midterms nd big assignments.. also i need to step it up in multivar calc from this day onward if i want to get a good grade from there. i want to start getting active again too.. aside from that, i don't really have anything to complain about. also, i'm looking forward to thanksgiving break and winter break, my favorite time of the year.

school is intense right now b/c of midterms nd big assignments.. also i need to step it up in multivar calc from this day onward if i want to get a good grade from there. i want to start getting active again too.. aside from that, i don't really have anything to complain about. also, i'm looking forward to thanksgiving break and winter break, my favorite time of the year.

I'm staying strong. Make another thread to check up on us Monday or something.

This weekend is the first test for some of us - hopefully work will keep me busy throughout.

I'm staying strong. Make another thread to check up on us Monday or something.

This weekend is the first test for some of us - hopefully work will keep me busy throughout.

Today was officially declared The San Francisco Giant's Day in my city 
pimp.gif

October ended with a bang and this month started with one. It's looking like things are only going to get better from here

Today was officially declared The San Francisco Giant's Day in my city 
pimp.gif

October ended with a bang and this month started with one. It's looking like things are only going to get better from here

Back
Top Bottom