Its Tax Return Time!!! Vol. What You Gettin With Your Check!

Savings.....I graduate in May so I need to start looking for a job....Deadset & Lazy hook me up
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Pry end up buying a pair of SDA 103's or Skull 50-10xx, and then keep the rest in the bank. Need some car payment money to fall back on just as a cushion.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Savings.....I graduate in May so I need to start looking for a job....Deadset & Lazy hook me up
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

We cut back on full time hires...just work some interns into the ground.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

yo anyone know the cheapest place to get taxes done ?

or any quick ways to learn & do on your own?

Free Turbotax is where it's at. Everything done online, and the IRS deposits the return directly to your account. Can't beat it...

Originally Posted by krnxdanie1

can any one help me out? i got my w2 form and don;t know what to do with it//

You file your taxes with it, PROVIDED nobody else is claiming you on their tax return.

what's this I hear on the news about californians receiving IOUs instead of returns this year? someone know anything about this?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know you're some kind of accountant....what do you do?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know you're some kind of accountant....what do you do?
I am mainly on the audit side of things for a wide variety of client industries.

still waiting on my w2s..but my laptop and ipod got stolen..so i plan on buying a mac and new ipod

Originally Posted by derrty6232

what's this I hear on the news about californians receiving IOUs instead of returns this year? someone know anything about this?
The State has no money. So I'm not even counting on it.

Im going to buy a new digital camera, PS3 with some games, a few Blu-Rays, Foams and some Ninja Turtles stuff.

Uh i don't know what state you live in but in CA i believe they are suspending tax refunds as well as welfare checks...

Im getting back 7700

Payin Back Loan 2500
Puttin 3000 away for a whip (gonna have 4500-5000 total)
Puttin 1000 in the bank
Giving my sons Mother 1000

it says im getting back like 5g's total (state+fed) which is more then i expected so im hyped. i'm just waiting for another stupid form frm my bank.

Damn I still need to get my w2's in the mail. @*%+# better come soon. I got $#$$ to buy. And bills to pay off. Ive been working full time all year so If iget anything close to what some of ya %%%%*% gettin ( 7gs, 5gs) I will be ballin extra hard. Definitely Rims for the whip

Back
Top Bottom