Its Tax Return Time!!! Vol. What You Gettin With Your Check!

I love my tax guy. Paid 3k last year and got back 3k. Hope its the same situation this year. I will be putting it all in the bank.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I try to never get a refund and maximize my deductions. That's just me though. I don't want to loan the gov't "free" money in which they squander anyhow.
thats exactly what i was going to say...

gonna be sad looking at how little i made this year. i dont want my parents to do my taxes, they gonna get on me for not having a full time job.

turbo tax ftw?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I try to never get a refund and maximize my deductions. That's just me though. I don't want to loan the gov't "free" money in which they squander anyhow.

You still got a job bro?

if im 16 going on 17 and had a job for like a month and a half should i be getting one?

Originally Posted by cs02132

if im 16 going on 17 and had a job for like a month and a half should i be getting one?

Depending on how much you worked you might get like $40 refund. I got $80 last year working 3 months part time.

You still got a job bro?
yeah dude. made it thru 3 different rounds of cuts
grin.gif

how bout you?

down payment to a GTR!!!!!!! syke F*** that... most likely a sti or evo... or a white toyota FJ... hook it up with some rims... naw! im talking outta my ***.naw... im gonna use it to pay off my motorcycle.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

You still got a job bro?
grin.gif

how bout you?

Yes sir...w/ a raise.
pimp.gif

You on the consultant side, right? Figured that division could be a curse or blessing. Blessing if companies need some consultation, curse if the companiesare beyond that or gone.

going to try and save it this year, got back a big return last year and bought some rims, got to be alittle more responsible in this economy.

thats what i was thinking of doing... some dude at my work was preaching about this... he says every time you pay taxes.. its the governmentborrowing the money and paying you back later....( loan ).... but he said this.. everytime damn time you get a loan... you pay interest on the damn thing.. ifthe government would pay him interst on money they loan from him.. then he wouldnt maximize his deductions... makes sense to me...

I had forgot all about this and I need money right now too singing--- "It's the Most Wonderful Time Of the Year"

You still got a job bro?
grin.gif

how bout you?

Yes sir...w/ a raise.
pimp.gif

You on the consultant side, right? Figured that division could be a curse or blessing. Blessing if companies need some consultation, curse if the companies are beyond that or gone.
yeah a bit of both. theres def some new work on the way with all the current problems on wall st and with that madoff ponzi scheme

You still got a job bro?
grin.gif

how bout you?

Yes sir...w/ a raise.
pimp.gif

You on the consultant side, right? Figured that division could be a curse or blessing. Blessing if companies need some consultation, curse if the companies are beyond that or gone.
yeah a bit of both. theres def some new work on the way with all the current problems on wall st and with that madoff ponzi scheme
Word...keep grinding. I want to move to the East Coast eventually so I may need a reference/job.
laugh.gif

You still got a job bro?
grin.gif

how bout you?

Yes sir...w/ a raise.
pimp.gif

Word...keep grinding. I want to move to the East Coast eventually so I may need a reference/job.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no doubt man, i got you

Waiting on my W2, wont me much though im guessing $5-700 i'll be getting back. All going towards my credit card debt.

Back
Top Bottom