It's over: NBA Elite 11 Officially Cancelled.

i just downloaded this for the iphone last night. ehhh, i thought it was ok for being on the phone. i remember when live was the IT nba game on playstation. ah well!

i just downloaded this for the iphone last night. ehhh, i thought it was ok for being on the phone. i remember when live was the IT nba game on playstation. ah well!

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I don't think Elite was exactly cancelled. According to the OP post, development for the game is just being moved to a different studio.

Yea. It's been moved to EA Tiburon. The guys who work on Madden. I don't think that makes the situation any better
laugh.gif

EA Canada are going to get the shaft

I don't think Elite was exactly cancelled. According to the OP post, development for the game is just being moved to a different studio.

Yea. It's been moved to EA Tiburon. The guys who work on Madden. I don't think that makes the situation any better
laugh.gif

EA Canada are going to get the shaft

EA Sports officially announced that NBA Elite 11 is cancelled. The title of the post is NBA Elite 11 Officially Cancelled. So... it was cancelled.

EA Sports officially announced that NBA Elite 11 is cancelled. The title of the post is NBA Elite 11 Officially Cancelled. So... it was cancelled.

smh the demo was great too. honeslty ive played the demo and the actual nba 2k11 game and the elite demo was just so much better, sad to see this.

smh the demo was great too. honeslty ive played the demo and the actual nba 2k11 game and the elite demo was just so much better, sad to see this.

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

And read the OP post...
Electronic Arts has cancelled NBA Elite 11.

The company made the announcement during today's Q2 2011 fiscal earnings call. The game was originally scheduled to arrive this holiday for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 with a high-definition port of NBA Jam, first released on Nintendo Wii.

In September, EA announced it delayed NBA Elite 11 indefinitely and decided to launch the HD NBA Jam ports separately at retail.

EA said on the call development of the franchise is moving to its Tiburon studio in Orlando, Florida.

via IGN

Delayed, not cancelled. Development was just moved. Both of which aren't new news.
Just because the OP made the title that it was cancelled doesn't mean it's actually cancelled. If the title of the post was, "Kobe Bryant traded to the Clippers", does that make it true, too?

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

And read the OP post...
Electronic Arts has cancelled NBA Elite 11.

The company made the announcement during today's Q2 2011 fiscal earnings call. The game was originally scheduled to arrive this holiday for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 with a high-definition port of NBA Jam, first released on Nintendo Wii.

In September, EA announced it delayed NBA Elite 11 indefinitely and decided to launch the HD NBA Jam ports separately at retail.

EA said on the call development of the franchise is moving to its Tiburon studio in Orlando, Florida.

via IGN

Delayed, not cancelled. Development was just moved. Both of which aren't new news.
Just because the OP made the title that it was cancelled doesn't mean it's actually cancelled. If the title of the post was, "Kobe Bryant traded to the Clippers", does that make it true, too?

While I've been a 2K customer for years now, I hope EA comes back strong and Live/Elite becomes a quality game franchise again.

I don't want 2K to be the only basketball game and grow complacent, good competition brings out the best product.

While I've been a 2K customer for years now, I hope EA comes back strong and Live/Elite becomes a quality game franchise again.

I don't want 2K to be the only basketball game and grow complacent, good competition brings out the best product.

Originally Posted by durantula

Que que? What demo was you playin?

Back
Top Bottom