.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

I thought he he changed logos when he (Game) Switched labels and they gave him that one free of charge so he was rocking it

Na Fase kept the logo but instead of the die for nothing etc etc going around the B..Fases says Brazil Street Compton around the B

l_12304702909e3fa4e6e33bfb267a671d.jpg

Ya Boy 2EZ + Jacob Jesus

l_6ac286a15813de0d8ff74104c0a3ee08.jpg

l_0333ee372325aded69fdb87c98e115d2.jpg

I heard Big Fase was suing Game over the use of the logo after they parted ways, BF claimed he game up with the Logo soooooo Game avoided that drama and justcreated a new logo.

I heard Big Fase was suing Game over the use of the logo after they parted ways, BF claimed he game up with the Logo soooooo Game avoided that drama and just created a new logo.
Yes sirrrrrrr just didnt wanna get all into that and sway away from the jewelry at hand

shout out to Jason....
I got mad love for my dude jofbh

me and my crew shut +%!! down tonite!

popped 6 bottles, acted a fool!
had 15 birds, wow.

kd, ask your boy, we got dumb.
he was sitting at the table next to us......... respect!
smile.gif

the idea behind the CP# piece is ill, but what's the border/outline off? ie. what's the shape of the pendant represent?

Originally Posted by kavinsky

the idea behind the CP# piece is ill, but what's the border/outline off? ie. what's the shape of the pendant represent?

Yea, Its looks great and everything, but im not really feelin' the CP3 piece.

It represents the yellow C, the black P, and the white 3

a lot of ididit/Jasons designs are questionable, but I think thats clients POV. However, you cant question the execution on all of his pieces. Untouchable.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

It represents the yellow C, the black P, and the white 3

so whats the outline supposed to do? it doesn't haven't a particular shape?

Back
Top Bottom