.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Son...it looks like somebody took a Bedazzler to that G-Shock.

Not at all poppin. Thats how trends get killed.

Well said, that %+@+ looks disgusting.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by kchildz1

School me on moissanites...

Basically they are gemstones that are the best alternative to diamonds.... they offer the brilliance, luster, and durability of a diamond at about a tenth of the price of a diamond. Unlike CZ'S they won't loose luster over time... they are also second in hardness only to diamond.

NOPE!, they in fact, shine BETTER than diamonds! where's ninjahood?
true... because moissanites are more refractive than diamonds, so they shine more brilliantly...
lol and where is ninjahood??? this is his forte...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Son...it looks like somebody took a Bedazzler to that G-Shock.

Not at all poppin. Thats how trends get killed.

Well said, that %+@+ looks disgusting.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

pretty much. reminds me of the 1st time I saw boosie's interstate piece after the icee fresh version had been out for a minute.

Damn I gotta do some research before I buy some earrings. Ben, you sell studs at your shop? I'm sure you do....what can I get for $3000?

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Basically they are gemstones that are the best alternative to diamonds.... they offer the brilliance, luster, and durability of a diamond at about a tenth of the price of a diamond. Unlike CZ'S they won't loose luster over time... they are also second in hardness only to diamond.

NOPE!, they in fact, shine BETTER than diamonds! where's ninjahood?
true... because moissanites are more refractive than diamonds, so they shine more brilliantly...
lol and where is ninjahood??? this is his forte...

I suggested a moissanite to dude because he wanted a big earring. Because if it is a huge single diamond, then the flaws and discolorations are going to bevery noticeable unless its high quality. Moissanites look almost flawless.

There was a good #@% review that Ninjahood posted from somewhere comparing Moissanites to Diamonds... Good real and a lot of info... I think it was in the lastvolume...

^ can someone try to find that? If I can get away with spending $500 as opposed to 6-7 times that amount, I'm with it.

^ can someone try to find that? If I can get away with spending $500 as opposed to 6-7 times that amount, I'm with it.
its all on you in the end...if you want a str8 stud then you can prob find em cheaper...they will shine but at the end of the day its not adiamond....its way above CZ class BUT if you got a big #%+ stud in your ear people are gonna ask if its real...and you can then lie or take the time to beinformative and teach them about moiss
laugh.gif
- also i dont know if itschanged but they resale on them will prob be horrible

In no shape/fashion or form is Johnny's ring bigger than mine. I will bet on that HEAVILY !!!! LOL !!!!!

Originally Posted by Kingtre

its all on you in the end...if you want a str8 stud then you can prob find em cheaper...they will shine but at the end of the day its not a diamond....its way above CZ class BUT if you got a big #%+ stud in your ear people are gonna ask if its real...and you can then lie or take the time to be informative and teach them about moiss
laugh.gif
- also i dont know if its changed but they resale on them will prob be horrible

The way I see it, if you drop a few G's on some diamond earrings and resell them, you are going to take a few hundred dollar loss anyway, probably evenmore. Then there's the chance of you losing them. A jeweler can't even tell a moissanite from a diamond with the naked eye. He might suspect it is amoissanite for being too perfect, or just shrug it off and think its a high-grade diamond.

there are specific testers that test moissanite from diamond so it wont be able to be passed off as diamond to a jeweler, but a regular person on the streetwont be able to tell.

As said before if u want a piece that holds value go with the diamond, moissanite the value im sure is horrible

I may be the only one that thinks iced out G-shocks are wack...

You can put diamonds on %@@ but at the end of the day...it is still %@@...

negative. they're not a tenth of the price of diamonds. especially in smaller sizes, they're very similar to the price of real diamonds.

that g-shock isn't ugly. i don't like the color combo, but the quality of that one, and big les' g-shock is very similar to ben's g-shocks. iguess jewelers are catching up on quality... i'll tell you, no #$%*%$ jeweler can ice out a g-shock like that. it takes skill.

edit: wow lax that is cheap. someone take that off his hands. i would never sell one at that price, you'll get rid of it quick.

*@$ is that garbage? blue and yellow stones on a black g-shock?

word?

...i thought dude got sent to banned camp for kidnapping that lil kid or whatever.

that g-shock isn't ugly. i don't like the color combo, but the quality of that one, and big les' g-shock is very similar to ben's g-shocks. i guess jewelers are catching up on quality... i'll tell you, no #$%*%$ jeweler can ice out a g-shock like that. it takes skill.

edit: wow lax that is cheap. someone take that off his hands. i would never sell one at that price, you'll get rid of it quick.
thank you
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom